Chapter 10

A/N
Play the song when I will point!

The next day...

The cell phone alarm rang loudly in Aleksandra's room. The brunette opens her eyes, making a faint growl and grabs her cell phone, setting off the alarm.

She deliberately set the alarm so loud. She wanted to make sure she woke up right away because she slept really badly last night. Just a few hours.

It was hard for her to close her eyes and fall asleep, considering what happened yesterday.

Nikki and she kissed. And things seemed to lead to something more if they weren't interrupted by his fiancée.

And she's glad they didn't go on. It wouldn't have ended well. She would have had a more broken heart than now.

The previous night is still so clear in her mind and it feels like it only happened a few moments ago.

The young woman can still feel the sweetness of his lips and the hair of his beard stinging her skin. It's something she can't forget so easily.

She gets out of bed and takes lazy steps to the bathroom. The brunette takes a shower, her gaze is lost and his mind is only on what happened.

She can't focus on anything else and that ends her mentally. Never in her life she felt such strong emotions for a person. Nikki slipped under her skin so easily. Something that has never happened to her before.

She comes out of the bathroom and gets dressed. She barely puts on a white veil blouse as she hears a knock on the door.

She suspects that it is Nikki and her heart aches when she hears his voice that seems worried:

"Alex? You woke up?"

She feels that the door is so far away now, even though it is only a few meters away. To open it would be the hardest thing to do now. It's almost impossible for her.

Aleksandra hears other knocks on the door. Nikki insists and knows she won't stop until she goes to open the door.

She moves her legs, her mind full of ambiguity, and slowly places her hand on the doorknob, slowly opening the door.

Nikki looks at her with eyes full of forgiveness and worry.

"Alex?" The brunette follows him as he addresses her, without making any gesture. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you... I... I'm sorry... Why don't you come with me for breakfast to talk?"

"I'm not hungry," she says hoarsely, her eyes blank.

"Alex," he takes a few steps towards her, but she grabs the doorknob, wanting to close the door, but she doesn't close it. "No Please. Is enough."

"Please... Let's talk... And you should come eat..."

"I told you I'm not hungry," she says in a voice that sounds depressing and she is unable to look him in the eye.

"We can't go to Prague like that," he adds with a profound expression.

"Prague?" The brunette is now staring into his eyes. "What Prague?" She nods. "Isn't it clear that we can't go together anymore?"

"What the?" Nikki is appalled. "Alex?" He holds the door. "What do you say?"

"We can't go together anymore. Sorry. You will go alone. I hope you have a great time there."

"Alex..."

"Please, Nikki," she exhales and looks around to see if anyone is looking at them. "I don't want to argue... I really don't want to... I can't come to Prague with you anymore... I'm sorry... Now... I have to pack my things. See you later," that's all the young brunette has to say and Nikki takes his hand from the door, looking stunned and Aleksandra closes the door.