Chapter 9

A/N
Listen to the song when I will point!

Nikki is impatient and can even looks a bit panicked that Aleksandra has not yet given an answer to his proposal. Did he exaggerate? Was it too much? Was he too bold?

He almost regrets his gesture, but in the end the brunette gives him an answer:

"Why not? I'll come," she says simply and smiles.

"Perfect," he smiles at her and they both continue on their way, getting into a taxi. "When we get to the hotel," Nikki says, catching the brunette's attention, "you're going to get your camera and go straight to my room. Don't knock. Just come in."

"Okay," she nods, her whole face is flushed.

At the hotel, the two go to their rooms.

Aleksandra looks back and sees Nikki entering her room. Nervously, she presses the doorknob and opens the door carefully, and then closing it slightly.

She is so dizzy and excited that she forgets why she enters the room and what she is looking for.

She stops and moves her hand to her mouth, inspecting around.

She sees the camera in the corner of the room and remembers what to do. She goes and grabs it and goes out, slamming the door behind her.

Although she hurried out, now she her blue eyes stares blankly at Nikki' door.

'He told me to come in without knocking.' She says to herself.

But is it really a good idea what to do? To go to his room? But if he told her to take her camera, that's probably okay. But what does he want to take pictures of?

A/N
Listen to the song now!

These thoughts swirl in her head as she opens the door and enters. Inside, she can only hear her own heartbeat and a noise coming from the bathroom.

Is Nikki in the bathroom? She can't hear the shower or anything.

The anxious brunette closes the door with the device in her hand and takes a few steps into the room.

With her eyes on the bathroom door, she shouts:

"Nikki?"

It doesn't take long and a topless Nikki appears from the bathroom, which makes Aleksandra enlarge her eyes considerably and her skin gets even hotter.

She can't take her eyes off his skin, his tattoos. He basically looks all covered in tattoos.

"Alex!" He smiles. "You came! You can go to the balcony and I'll be right back."

She nods, barely able to control her breathing.

She doesn't have to say anything, and she goes and opens the balcony door. Cold air blows in the raven colored hair.

She looks impatiently below in the darkness beneath her.

They are on the fifth floor now and from that height she can see many lights and cars.