Chapter 15

A/N

Listen to the song when it will point! P.S. This chapter contains smut!

The brunette gets out of the taxi in a rush, cautiously holding her black purse.

She is wearing a silk dress, about five inches above her knees, and a black leather biker jacket. Her legs are covered with thin black stockings and she wears short boots with a long heel.

Her raven's hair is now wavy and left free to be blown by tonight's wind.

She has light makeup and her lips are as red as the dress she is wearing.

She can't wait to get to Nikki and see him. This day has passed so hard.

And she's here. She arrives at the place where the concert takes place. There are already many people, but Aleksandra has a pass to the front seat. For Nikki to see her better.

She is waiting for the concert to start, but before that she gives a message on Nikki's mobile:

'I'm here. I'm waiting for you.'

She also receives a message that she read quickly:

'We'll start right away. I hope you're standing in front to see you better.'

Aleksandra smiles and blushes and doesn't type anything, waiting for the concert to start.

And the concert begins. All the band members are up on stage. Nikki comes last and the crowd cheers him on. He smiles, but his attention is focused only on Aleksandra, who is in front of the stage. So close to him.

The brunette returns his smile, feeling her heart pounding, unable to focus on anything but Nikki playing his bass.

The vocalist begins singing "Life is beautiful", a song from the album: The Heroin Diaries which was released a few years ago.

The young woman smiles at Nikki constantly, mesmerized by his energy and talent for playing the bass. Nikki doesn't stop to look at her, a grin on his face.

After the concert, Aleksandra is permitted to go backstage. There she sees Nikki talking to his bandmates.

He turns his eyes to her, his face lightening as he sees her presence and introduces her to his bandmates.

"She's Aleksandra," he extends his hand towards her, the brunette walking towards him, smiling and leaving her hand in his, so that after looking at his bandmates. "But you can call her Alex."

The brunette giggles and meets the vocalist, James Michael. DJ Ashba, the lead guitarist. And Tony Palermo, the drummer.

They don't talk long and leave Nikki and Aleksandra alone, who are still holding hands.

He approaches, she can feel him breathing and whispers in a tender voice in her ear:

"I thought you wouldn't come alone. Where is your friend?"

"She couldn't come," she smiles.

"Or," he raises an eyebrow, getting even closer, his lips touching her ear, "maybe the truth is that you did not come to her. You didn't come here on vacation. You come... to see me. You knew I'd be here."

The brunette widens her eyes, raising her head towards him, he giggles, remarking the astonishment on her delicate face.

"You got me," she smiles, blushing heavily.

"I knew that," he grins, throwing his hands around her waist, pulling her toward him.

Aleksandra rests her hands on his shoulders, staring into his charming eyes.