Chapter 12

A/N

This is a very dramatic chapter! Please don't kill me! By the way, I have a lot of inspiration and I can't stop writing! Lol! I hope you like my story so far! And listen to the song when it will point!

Aleksandra enters the apartment complex where she lives. Today has been a terribly trying day at work. She had to complete more tasks than any other day. So she's exhausted. She hopes tomorrow will be an easier day for her.

The brunette enters the elevator where she meets a neighbor whom she greets politely. She exits the elevator, reaching the door of her apartment. She takes the key out of the purse and opens the door quickly. All she wants now is to take a long bath.

Unfortunately, she does not manage to complete her plan. Because there is a knock on the door. She sighs and opens the door, wondering who dares to bother her. She is a little surprised to see that it is the postman who, smiling, hands her an envelope, nods and leaves.

A/N

Listen to the song now!

The brunette closes the door, looking at the envelope in her hand. She still looks at it as he takes off her shoes and walks down the hall. She looks at who has sent it to her. She reads when she gets to her office. There she quickly puts herself on the chair, feeling her legs soften.

She's breathing so hard now, her eyes on the envelope. It's from Los Angeles! This damn envelope comes from there. But what shocks her the most is the recipient's name. It's Nikki!

So far he hasn't called her, given her a message, and now he's sending her that? Wondering what's inside? What could Nikki send her after a month of no contact?

She can't control the trembling of her hands when she opens the envelope. There are pictures inside. Many pictures! Pictures taken by Nikki when they were here in Russia and also are photos taken in the U.K.

The young woman looks at each one. She sees the ones with the full Moon that night before they break up. On that night when they first kissed. That was probably the first and last time. She doesn't think she'll have another chance.

But the next thing she sees contradicts her. Aleksandra takes another picture out of the envelope. It's that selfie with her and Nikki in the mirror in the hotel in London. The picture was stylishly placed in a cherry wood frame.

At this moment, her whole face is so red that she feels she is going to catch fire. She didn't print any picture of what she did when she was with Nikki. She has them still in the camera. What does such a gesture mean?

"Nikki..." She whispers with her eyes glued to the framed picture. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Once again, she finds out an answer when she takes out a piece of paper at the bottom of the envelope. It's a concert ticket. Her blue eyes enlarge considerably when she sees a ticket to Sixx: A.M.

Nikki told her about it. It's his side project. It was formed a few years ago. Nikki even told her he wanted her to ever come to that concert.

Nikki invites her to the concert? It's two weeks away and it's in London. The place where the two had wonderful memories.

And finally she sees a note. She reads it very carefully, her eyes moving rapidly on it.

"Alex... I don't even know how to explain it to you... Just come here, please. I have to do something I should have done a long time ago. I'm so sorry I was a coward and I couldn't have the courage to choose what was good for me. You were. You were all this time. I'm waiting for you, Alex. I'd be waiting for you for 1,000 years if this is necessary. "