Feeding Each Other!!

Killua:

It was kind of a.. sudden date, with Killua being the one to ask about having a date with a bright blush as it was typically you who asked him for dates.

Gleefully, you accepted.

So.. you were also at a restaurant, since Killua was hungry, and just like his best friend who was like Killua's best friend, they both seemed to have unending stomachs, so here he was, eating away.

You glanced around to the scenery around the restaurant: the soft fluffy white clouds, the gentle kisses of the sun, to the other sweet couples who were around.

You witnessed a sweet guy couple across the street, sharing ice screams with one another, spoonfuls at a time.

You smiled as it was adorable, before glancing back at your tsudere of a boyfriend.

So, despite having great speeds, you managed to steal the plate from him, obviously getting a complaint from him.

"Baka!!! Why did you steal my plate?! That's my food!!" He complains, annoyed.

"I know, I know, buuuut.." You got a piece of food on a utensil and held it up to his pale lips.
"I wanted to feed you!"

There comes a blush across his features, as he sputters, "b-baka, I can feed myself!"

"Come ooon, please? Please? Pleeeeease?" You begged with adorable puppy eyes.

"Baka! This isn't necessary..." He mumbles the last part, avoiding your gaze as he opens his lips for you.

Being victorious, you happily fed the tsundere who allowed you to keep feeding him, a little embarrassed but grateful. 

But he wouldn't mention that-

Gon:

Another sweet date with your sweetheart, Gon. He was as sweet as chocolate, but.. you wouldn't be shocked if he could deprive the world of all its food since he appeared to have an unending stomach just like the character Kirby.

The warm breeze brushed by as you took a bite out of your own food, relishing it's taste as Gon as dove into his food, eating all he could while also getting a little messy with sauce getting on his cute cheeks.

A small smile came to your lips as an idea came to mind; it made you blush a tiny bit, honestly. Yet, you were gonna do it!

So in a split second, you stole Gon's plate.

"Eeeeh?!?!?! What're you do that for, Y/n chan!" He sputters, pouting.

"Hold on, hold on," You say softly, as you scooped up some food onto a fork before holding it up to his lips, a hand underneath it to stop any kind of leaking.

"Say aaaaah~"

He blinks, blushing softly before grinning. "Okay!" He chirps before happily opening his mouth, allowing you to place the food within it.

He couldn't help but grin more after he finished the bite.
"Could you feed me more?" He asks happily.

"Oh! Oh! Can I feed you too?" He also asked.

How could you deny him?

Kurapika;

You couldnt remember how long it had been since Kurapika locked himself up in a room, deadset on finding a way to avenge his clan, foiling the plans of those who committed genocide.

One thing that was obvious, he wasnt taking good care of himself: that would not stand anymore, despite the attempts you have tried before, you werent gonna back down this time!