When Reader - Chan gets Bullied!

Trigger Warning! Cuss Words and..I Really...

My Beloved Readers, If you or a loved one has been thinking about suicide, or any terrible thoughts please call the suicide prevention hotline!

Please! A lot of people care about you!

Also, this oneshots is.. a bit in the school Au

Killua:

"Well, Well, Well, Look who hasn't commited suicide yet!" Was your welcome when you walked through the school doors. You sighed, ignoring your classmates "welcome" and entered your classroom. 

You didn't care much about school, you were only there for what you believed your mother would've wanted. It was hard to pay attention in class with spitballs hitting you, the teacher not doing anything about it, and occasionally rough punches which when impacted, you wouldn't yelp.

During Lunch, you didn't get bothered because you had a secret place to go to. This place would switch from  teachers classrooms, to the roof.

School has now ended, and you did your best trying to get out of there as fast as you could, without drawing attention. You sighed, knowing everyone.

"Hey! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!" "You know, we all hate you~" "Oh! I know how you should die! Jump into a garbage dispenser! Where garbage like you belong!"

You wouldn't cry, but you would frown. It was hard for you to cry, not that you would like too. You eventually got back home, and went to your bedroom which you then jumped on your bed face first.

You sighed mumbling. "So, How was school today?" Killua's voice asked. You wanted to be alone, but here's your beloved!

"It was good, though I am tired." You said, acting tired. "

"BAKA!!!!" You shot up. "Why haven't you been telling me the truth?! That you were bullied?! All those threats?!" Killua fumed.

". . . You've been stalking me, haven't you." You said blandly. "Yes, but only because I knew you were lying to me!"

Killua and you stayed silent until he laid down in your bed, wrapping an arm around you. "Don't do... what they were telling you to do." 

That night, Killua had plenty of fun! Messing with his prey.

(Mwa hahahahahahah!)

Gon:

Being the upbeat girl you were, caused many bullies to hone in on you. You knew what they were saying wasn't true, but it still hurt. But soon, you learned it.

"F*cking God! Why does this b*tch always show up?! F*cking D*mmit!" A jock said out loud. It really hurt because he was once your best friend. You felt tears well up, but its time to shine.

You laughed, "Good one! Were you saving that for me? Thank you!!" You said, walking past him as he growled in anger.

That's right, you learned how to pretend.

It was a tactic you would use, you didn't want people to see you cry, than again worry about you. So no matter what, you would smile.

"Im back, Gon!" You said acting cheerfully, seeing Gon on the couch with a shadow covering his eyes. "Gon?!" You dropped your bags, running over to him.

"When will you stop?" He sadly murnured. "Huh? What are you talking about?" You asked confused. sitting down.

"Y/n... you're in pain. You're sad, depressed, even possibly anger..." He paused. "But you would always smile, and laugh it off." Gon pulled you in a hug, hugging you tightly.