UPDATE:

Hi everyone!! How are you? I hope you all are staying home and staying safe, along with being well and hopeful!

Now.. i know for many of you this might not be important or it's disappointing for folks who are eagerly waiting for the next scenario update; and i'm deeply sorry for that.

However, This year was my last year in high school, im graduating sometime in June to October but even before this virus came out, I had a lot of stress on my shoulders and was pushing through my last year of high school with that absolute best grades i could manage, signing up for scholarships, learning how to do such more, it was stressful!

Along with the fact that I've been diagnosed with general anxiety and another thing but also now having to wear braces on my legs due to.. the many years i didnt walk properly.
I never put my heel down first; i was tip-toe walking and.. my ankles are all contracted and more.. its awful wearing the braces and i have to wear them for years..

Anyway, I also have to make a huge decision soon that will greatly affect my life, and.. its a doozy of a decision that if i choose to move to the valley; my whole life will be thrown for a loop from my days of living in the country.

Theres a lot on my plate right now, Please forgive me, but i really have to make a plan for my future.

I appreciate all of the support, all the votes, comments, and i read all of them!

Here are my social medias that i'm on occasionally;

Tumblr; irissweetflower

Instagram; irissweetflower

Youtube; irisflowerarts

Deviantart; (i belive its;) Irisblossomingflowerarts

If you are a cookie run gamer and looking to befriend me or join a guild, feel happy to join us!

My ID; ZFQYZ5019

Guild ID; SproutingFlowers

Bless you all!!!!