First Kiss!

(KYAAAA!!!!! This is gonna be so KAWAIIII!!! Also this takes place after the Exam so it's been weeks since you guys were dating)

Killua:

 "Killua... We're finally free from your family and we're now hunters." You said laying down on Killua's lap. out in the forest, Killua was out of this world. "Yeah. We are free..." Killua said running his hand through your H/C hair, it felt so relaxing. "Killua?" "Hm?" "Why did you...rebel against your family?" You asked looking up to Killua, he was silent with a shadow on his face that covered his eyes. "Sorry... you don't have to answer." You said after a few minutes. You heard Killua sigh, his sharp blue eyes showing again, the hand that was in your hair ran down to the back of your head, pushing your head up. Your eyes widened at the movement, when you felt your lips meet someone elses, it was Killua's. You closed your eyes, savoring this moment, you rose your hand up and messed with his hair a little bit, he seemed to like it. You two pulled away looking at each other in the eyes before heading outside to get something to eat, *cough cough chocolate cough cough*   

Gon:

You two were sitting on a tree, watching the sunset, holding each other's hands. Gon wasn't a very romantic boy, he doesn't really know much about dating either, but you didn't really mind, you still loved him the same. "Ne, Gon? What have you done back at Whale Island when I left?" You asked Gon who looked at you with a smile. "I helped Mito - san with the shop and I caught the Lord of the Lake!" Gon said happily. "Lord of the Lake? What's that?" You asked. "It's like a really BIG fish! Like taller than you and me combined! It was also really hard to catch, I heard not even a group of powerful men could catch it!" Gon said, a breeze of wind playing with his hair. "Not even a group of men?! You mean you caught it by yourself?!" You asked shocked. "Heh Heh, Yep!" Gon said giving you a closed eyed smile. "Wow...." You scooted closer to Gon, laying your head on his shoulder, Gon was confused but was blushing slightly. He leaned his head against yours, sighing happily. 

You placed your hand on Gon's cheek, leaning back to gaze into Gon's cute brown eyes. He watched your movements, unsure about what you were going to do, you leaned in, pressing your lips against his in the most gentle way possible. Gon's eyes widened, he wasn't sure what you were doing but he liked it, he wrapped his arms around you, bringing you closer. And that was your first kiss, after the kiss, Gon carried you bridle style jumping all the way down the branches and when at the ground, you decided to meet up with the gang. 

Kurapika: 

It was during a walk in a city, heading for the place where the whole gang. You two were walking hand in hand looking at the surroundings, Kurapika was looking at his phone, seeing if the gang has changed their location or not, but that's really doubtful. Well.... not really, considering that the gang is crazy and weird. You sighed, taking the phone out of Kurapika's hands and putting it in your pocket. "Name... Can you please give me my phone back?" Kurapika asked, not amused about you taking his phone. "No, you need to stop using your phone." You said being stubborn, but seriously, everyone needs to get off their phone.  Kurapika sighed, looking forward as you two walked, it was obvious that he was bored, but he wouldn't admit it. How could you make him not bored? 

You smiled at the idea that came to your mind. "Kurapika?" You called, he turned his head around to look at you. "Hm?" You quickly moved, pressing your lips against his, you heard his lips vibrate when he tried to make a surprised sound before he relaxed, kissing you back. Kurapka ran his hand through your hair lovingly, before you two pulled away from each other staring into each other's eyes. You smiled at each other blushing, before continuing your travel to the building or place the gang wanted to meet. When there, you played with Gon and Killua, as Kurapika and Leorio watched. "So Kurapika, did you kiss her yet?" Leorio asked. "Of course I have, unlike you.. oh wait, you don't have a girlfriend." Kurapika said. "Why you little..." 

"Kurapika! Come play with us!" Gon said. Kurapika stood up walking towards the three. "Alright. But I'm teaming up with Y/n." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~