When he gets a Nightmare/ He crys

Two Scenarios In One, Because I'm lazy. 

Killua:

He could only watch, He couldn't move, He couldn't feel his heart. He could only watch as blood splattered against the walls, on his face, every where. Along with hearing a piercing screech, before it was silenced with more blood shedding, his heart froze, his body shaking with... fear? Assassins don't feel anything... but Killua was different, he wasn't an assassin. He was destined as a hunter but born in an assassin family. The figure stood up straight, their hand covered in the blood that painted these dull gray walls, the air was so tight.. Killua couldn't breathe but... he was choking on his sadness. The figure turned around, their dull black eyes staring into Killua's blue ones. "It was just like I said. Assassins can't have friends. They will only die in the end." His older brother said walking past Killua's figure. "They can't feel anything." Illumi finished before he walked out of the room leaving Killua alone. He fell to his knees, more tears coming out of his eyes. Why....? All he wanted to have was happiness. But, now all of his happiness was gone. Killua found Gon dead elsewhere, in the middle of the forest on whale island, He rushed over to you as fast as he could to save you but he was too late. 

Too Late.... To save his LOVE. 

The walls of the shack began to disperse, cracks of light seeping into the cabin before the world itself broke itself into many glass pieces. He shot up from his bed, his hand on his heart, tears flowing down his cheeks, his eyes showing fear. He breathed heavily, trying to calm down his heart, once he felt his heart calm down, he sat on the bed. Were you.... Alive or Not? He places his foot on the pale ground, walking out of the room he rested in, which revealed a living room. 

We can't have friends. 

They would only be prey in the end

Illumi's words echoed in his head, Killua placed his hands on both sides of his head. "Shut up...." He murmured feeling more tears fill up in his eyes.

I'll just kill them

"SHUT UP!!!" Killua's voice yelled. Killua felt arms wrap around his torso  from behind, A head nuzzling into his neck. "Y/n...?" Killua asked softly. "Killua... it'll be alright." Your muffled voice said, Killua's blue eyes widened more tears fell down his cheek. You pulled away, getting in front of Killua, sadness in your heart as he cried. "Killua... What was your nightmare about?" You asked, Killua looked up at you, his nose and cheeks were red, before he told you about his nightmare. "Killua..." You murmured, kissing him on the lips. "Come on, let's get some more sleep." You said lovingly bringing him to your room laying down on your bed. Killua followed sitting on the bed looking forward until he saw your arms exstended to him. "Come here." You said. Killua laid down where you two wrapped your arms around each other cuddling each other.

Me: what the hell did I do to Killua??? ;-;

Gon:

Before I start, this was kinda like a dream I had. So, Look at what my dream did to Gon.

"D-Dad! Why would you do this?!" Gon yelled at Ging, his father who was covered in the blood of his friends, a wicked smile etched on his face. Ging torn off his scarf that he was worn, throwing it in the blood of Kurapika, Leorio, Bisky, Sushi, and everyone else that he had friended. Ging proceeded to walk forward, Gon flinched, putting his fists up which were shaking. Would he fight his own father? Would his father really kill him? Ging kept walking towards his son, he had tears going down his eyes along with a hint of anger. How dare he...  Gon was prepared for a battle with his Dad, the one that inspired him to become a hunter, and to look for him. He couldn't.... He couldn't fight his own father. However, Ging walked by him, as if he wasn't even there, like trash in the road, something that is worthless, and useless. "KYAAAAAAAAAAA" Your voice screamed, Gon turned around only to see a dead you on the floor. Your E/c orbs that had lost their color, your H/c locks dulled, Your skin grew paler. You were gone. "Y/n!!! Ging, I- AAAAH" A sword was thrusted into your fathers heaet, he laid on the ground in pain before he smiled. "At least I'll be with my baby girl..." He said before he died.

"L/n - san, Y/n - chan..." Gon murmured his arm extended to the two corpses that laid on the ground. His father stood beside them, a frown on his face before he turned and left. "Happy Birthday." Ging muttered walking away from this mess. "Happy Birthday?...." Gon murmured before he fell onto his knees. "N-no, Killua... Y/n... they can't be." Gon said, bring his arms up to his face before he cried in them. "Dad..... No, you're not my Dad anymore. Ging, Why did you do this? I thought you were.... a Hunter. You.... You're just a monster." Gon said as he cried over the loss of his friends,  and family. His life has been torn apart, piece by piece. It won't be long before the strings of his sanity, break.

"Y/N - CHAN!!!!" Gon yelled. He turned his head to see a lamp, the lamp that he was familiar to, pass the lamp, the moonlight could be seen through the curtain, Gon got out of bed. Standing in the familiar presence of the room, the air smelling so familiar, But what was reality? Was this... tomorrow? Or was it... a week after? Gon walked out of his room, walking silently through house. He came about to your door, debating if he was gonna open it or not, were you dead, or were you alive? He placed his hand on the door, preparing to open it, and when he did, he saw your figure about to open your own door. "Gon? Are you okay? I heard you screaming my name." You said concerned.

Gon stood there, shocked, frozen, before he literally jumped on you, tackling you to the ground, where he laid on your chest, his sobs, more noticible. You didn't dare ask anything, you brought your hand up into his hair, petting it softly, using your other arm and wrapping it around him.

Eventually you two talked about what happened, Gon still crying slightly. "I-I will protect you. I'll protect all of my friends." Gon said. "I promise." "I know you will." You said giving him a peck on the lips which made him smile slightly. "Hehehe." Gon laughed slightly which made you smile before you kept kissing him all over his face which made him laugh and smile brightly. "Y/n - Chan!" You laughed enjoying the blush on his face before he pecked you on the lips.

"Arigato... Y/n - San for making me smile."

Kurapika:

The Kurta Clan... known for their scarlet eyes, but hid out into the forest where no one knows. Kurapika laughed, running with a brown haired boy with brown eyes, until the boy tripped over a log landing on his face. "Pairo!" Kurapika yelled running towards his friend, helping him off the ground. "Gomen Kurapika, It's kinda hard to see sometimes. " Pairo apologized, standing on his feet when he knew where the ground was. "It's alright, You're my best friend." Kurapika said smiling. "You're my best friend too." Pairo said smiling at Kurapika. "I can't wait to see the world Kurapika." Pairo said as Kurapika read him the book of the outside world. "I can't wait either." Kurapika said. "Kurapika, when we pass the trial, let's go see the world together, okay?" Pairo asked.

"To...gether." Kurapika whimpered as he saw Pairo... The Elder... and everyone else in his clan, dead. Their... Their... eyes were taken! Who... who did this?! He than found a note on the elder' s body, something about stealing.

An older Kurapika, dodged a charged Nen attack from the leader of the gang that killed his people, The Phantom Spiders. (Something like that) Kurapika tried to used his chain jail, attempting to capture him, who used another Nen power to cancel it out. That was when it happened, You were killed. How? Kurapika than saw his chain through your heart.

He woke up, crying. Crying Scarlet Tears

Me: This was actually a one shot I was working on!

Hisoka:

He doesn't have Nightmares.

HE MAKES THEM!

He doesn't cry

HE MAKES OTHERS CRY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was pretty hard to make, especially when you look at a crying Killua ;-;