They walk in on you

Killua:

"Oi, are you re-" He walked in there after waiting for three minutes. He wasn't very patient. Once he did, he saw you with no clothes on. He had a nose bleed, falling down on the ground while blushing madly. You quickly got dressed, blushing.

Gon:

He forgot to knock, and opened the door to your room only to see that you had no clothes on. He blushed madly, running out and closing the door while stuttering. You thought his reaction was adorable.

Kurapika:

You forgot to close the door, so he thought the you were done. He walked in there, a blush covering his face, you squeaked n embarrassment. He turned around, his back facing you while covering his eyes. You got changed quickly, thanking him in your mind.

Hisoka:

He liked what he saw, he loved your figure.

Whenever he could, he tried to catch you with no clothes on such as in a bath or not.

If he did succeed, you would send him flying.

Kalluto:

He walked in there, seeing you with no clothes on. After realizing so, he turned and walked out of the room, remembering how cute your face looked, and voice when you squeaked.

Illumi:

He walked in there, seeing you with no clothes on. He treated it as if it was normal. Although, you weren't having it. You pushed him out of the room, slamming and locking the door.

Leorio:

He walked in there as you were unaware. He really liked what he saw, he was a little pervert and crept towards you but you noticed and sent him flying. Now in your clothes, you were bandaging up Leorio.