They want to cuddle

Killua:

You, Gon and Killua were staying at Mito - sans taking a break from fighting hunters. Gon fell asleep before dinner, exhausted. Killua rose his eyebrow at his friend, wondering how this super happy and hyper boy end up falling asleep so fast.

Mito - san came by, smiling at Killua and You before noticing the sleeping Gon on the ground. You laughed quietly not wanting to wake Gon up who rolled of the couch. Mito - san laughed too, before she brought a blanket and pillow tucking Gon in before walking away.

You suddenly yawned, feeling tired all of the sudden. “Tired too?” Killua asked bringing his attention on you. “I’m not tired tho- aaah” Another yawn came out. Killua chuckled at your awful lying.

Killua wrapped his arms around you, before lying down on his back which brought you on top of him. “Sleep.” Killua said softly. Not being able to fight it anymore, you closed your eyes and fell asleep. Killua kissed your forehead, cuddling up against you, snuggling slightly.

“Mew”

Killua opened one of his sharp blue eyes, looking for the one that made that sound. Killua saw a cat, similar to Kyubey in Madoka Puella Magi but blue and green cuddle up against Gon. Killua shrugged it off, closing his eyes, smiling at his love in his arms. Even though he doesn't need to sleep, but that just means that- "If you lay a finger on her.. I'll kill you." "Mew?"

Gon:

“F/n - chan~” Gon’s voice called. You turned your head, to your boyfriend’s voice only to have arms wrapped around you and a head nuzzling your neck. “Gon!” You cried laughing, whenever Gon would nuzzle into your neck, you would laugh because somehow it tickled you. Gon laughed, releasing you from his arms before he grabbed your hand, and began to drag you. “Whoa! Where are we going?!” You yelped as Gon led you through the forest of his home.

Eventually Gon came to a stop, before he walked slowly in which you followed through some bushes before there was clearing, not too large but small and surrounded by trees.

You looked forward, your hair flying in the wind. A leaf flew by you, before landing in some water, creating rings of water to flow. It was a beautiful pond…

“Gon… It’s so pretty!” You exclaimed twirling slightly. Gon walked to you, smiling brightly. “When I found this one night, it immediately reminded of me of you! Your so pretty, no I mean beautiful F/n!” Gon said taking your hand in his once more.

You blushed at his compliment, but you blushed even more when he kissed your cheek. “Aww…” He cooed. “Your so cute F/n!” He cried giving you a tackle hug, making you two fall onto the ground. You two then stayed there, cuddling each other,

giving each other kisses, before it fell nighttime and you both fell asleep, heads together, arms wrapped together.

Kurapika:

You two were at the Hunter Agency, reading a book to pass sometime. Well, you weren’t really reading a book, you were reading on Wattpad. Kurapika was in a meeting with the other members discussing their plans. You sighed, putting your phone down, laying on  your stomach sprawled out on the couch bored, well… you just really wanted Kurapika to hug you and kiss you.

The door opened up, revealing Kurapika. His pretty gray eyes looked very tired along with stress, he looked to the side briefly before he walked towards the couch you resided in. You looked up to see Kurapika and you immediately wrapped your arms around him, in which he slowly wrapped his arms around you. “How did your meeting go, Pika?” You asked. “... It went well.” Kurapika’s slow response was.

You pulled away, cupping his pale face into your hands, by his expression, you could tell he was very tired. “Kurapika… why don’t you-”  “I’m not tired.” Kurapika said cutting you off. “Can we...cuddle?” Kurapika asked, a smile crept up to your face. “Sure, but please get some rest soon.” You said.

Kurapika then sat down onto the couch, pulling you in his lap. He rested his head on your cheek, closing his eyes. You felt Kurapika relax, much to your relief. He hasn’t been getting much sleep or breaks lately, it's just work, work, and work. You leaned your head against his, that was when you felt his head shift, before you felt lips pressed against your cheek.

“Sorry for making you worry… I’'ll try to get some rest tonight, If we could cuddle together.” Kurapika said.

Hisoka: (New Character)

“Oh… Gon and Killua have grown so much…” A creepy rejected clown and creepypasta character said, staring down at the two said boys. “I admit they have grown, but stop being so gay for them.” You said staring at Gon and Killua who were running through the mountains.

“Gay? Maybe I am. But, you are mine.” Hisoka said staring at you. “So you're saying that once I die, you're going to hook up with them, is that it?” You said annoyed, a angry vein popping up.

“Quiet down. You’'ll blow our cover.” Killua’s older brother said, his long raven black hair following his movements as he walked in front of you and Hisoka.

“So… If your going to kill Killua.. does that mean I can kill Gon?” Illumi went into full bloodlust mode, causing birds to fly out of some trees around you. You hid behind a rock, scared, how pathetic.

From below, Killua looked straight into the direction you guys were residing at before he grabbed Gon and ran. Illumi’s bloodlust was no more, he looked at Hisoka with an annoyed face. “ Damn you..” Illumi murmured before jumping down to catch up to Killua.

Arms wrapped around you bringing you to the clown’s lap. “Did you do that to get rid of Illumi? And to see my scared face? You said annoyed. “Of course. Illumi was being annoying and it's hilarious to see your reactions.” You gave Hisoka an elbow in the stomach, but he still didn’t let you go. He then cuddled you, trying sometimes to be a pervert but you would slap him.