You get Jealous~

Me: WELP! I'M OUTTA HERE!

Killua:

"Oni-chan~ I wanna play~" Alluka sang, hugging Killua's shoulder. You knew Alluka ever since you lived with Killua at the God Forsaken area. Alluka was really cute and you loved to play with her. But.... You were a little jealous. That Killua was paying attention to Alluka, acting like you weren't there, Was he? You weren't sure. "Of Course." Killua said as he sat across from her on the floor. She rose her hand which was shaped into a gun, "Oni -Chan~" Alluka said in which made Killua's frown turn upside down. "All right." Killua said smirking. "BAM!!" Alluka yelled, which made Killua's head disappear and lay on the floor.. dead? No no no, Killua wouldn't do that, he's not *Cough cough* is *Cough cough* an baka. When Alluka called his name, his body sat up, Alluka's eyes glimmering with excitement and Killua's head appeared again like a turtle bringing his head out of his shell. "Tada!!" Killua announced which Alluka responded with laughing, clapping her hands together before they went to play with each other. You watching silently in the dark, acting as if nothing was wrong, playing with Alluka when she wanted to. Eventually, Alluka passed out falling asleep outside. Killua walked up towards Alluka picking her up bridle style before walking her into your guest room tucking her in. Killua walked out, smiling slightly before closing the door, before walking into the family room where your figure stood in front of him. "Well, Alluka's asleep no-" Killua was cut off by you grabbing his shirt pulling him closer to you smashing your lips against his hard. Killua pulled away smirking at you. "I was wondering how you would react when you were jealous~"

*SMACK!!!*

"OWWW!"

Me: It's what you get for making Y/n jealous.

Killua: What?! 

Y/n: . . . .

Me: I'M NOT STARTING WORLD WAR THREE!!!! *Runs*

Killua: My jealous girl~ 

*SMACK!!* 

Killua: Ow! 

Gon: 

"Gon, where are we going?" You asked happily as you both walked Down town. "Oh, We're meeting a friend of mine!" Gon said smiling brightly at you, which made you blush because of his cuteness. "Gon! Why are you so cute!!" You whined which made him blush. "Eh?! You're the one who's cute!" Gon said giving you a look which lets you know you can't change what he thought. "Okay, I'm cute." You said laughing which made Gon laugh. "You also have a cute laugh!" Gon chirped. "Gon.... Stop that..." You said whining which only got you a peck on your cheek. "Nope! Because I'm not going to lie to you or anyone!" Gon said before he began dragging you. "Gon!" A female voice called. You looked out into the distance to see a girl with purple hair and pink eyes with green shorts that were WAY too short. "Hello Tial!" Gon said happily before he was pulled into a hug, his face in her chest. "OH IT'S SO GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Tial said before she looked up at you. "Oh, who are you?" Tial said in a bored tone not letting Gon out of her grip. "Well, I'm Y/n. Gon's Girlfriend." You hissed at Tial, hoping to give her the message to let Gon go. "Really? Huh, I was pretty sure I was his Girlfriend. I mean why else would he let me kiss him on the cheek?" Tial said kissing his forehead. Gon tried to speak but he couldn't, because Tial's grip on his was very tight. "Huh, I wouldn't think Gon would cheat on you." You said. "No, He's cheating on you." Tial argrued not noticing Gon was out of her grip only to notice you kissing him on the lips. His expression was shocked at first before he melted into it. You pulled away, giving Tial a glare. Who used her Nen power and disappeared with Gon smiling at you. "You didn't have to get jealous Y/n - san, I'll never leave you." Gon said sweetly. "Gon... Thanks. Now let's go meet your friend!" You said smiling. "But Y/n, That was Tial." Gon said making you freeze in place. 

Me: Well, I'm glad that got situated out!

Y/n: Yead.. *Glares at me* 

Me: . . . Okay! Bye! *Goes away* 

Gon: Hey Mik- Where did she go?

Y/n: She had a drawing to finish up!

Gon: Y/n..... *Whines* 

Kurapika:

Me: I'm staying here, where it's safe!

You weren't really jealous of other girls because you know the Kurapika wouldn't cheat on you. However, you do admit that you didn't like it when he hung around Melody or should you say, work with Melody many times being so busy that you don't have time to spare. This made you upset, more like angry so you waited til Kurapika left Melody alone. Now was your time to strike, "Melody, Can we speak to each other quickly?" You asked walking into the room. "I think I have time so, sure." Melody said smiling at you. "Well... I don't know how to say this. But, could you stay away from Kurapika?" You asked as nicely as you could. "Huh? Oh, your jealous? Oh, I'm sorry." Melody apologized. "I mean, it's fine if your his friend and hangout with him for a little bit but, he hasn't had any time to... notice me." You said which Melody nodded her head. "I understand, I'll tell Kurapika about his new time schedule." Melody said walking out of the room. 

Me: Huh, That wasn't so bad?. . . 

Kurapika: Yep, Y/n is very calm. 

Y/n: Yep! You don't need violence!

Me: Yay!

Hisoka:

Hisoka didn't really pay attention to girls, He mostly paid attention to watching people grow, mostly Gon and Killua. No surprise there, but eventually you would get jealous and Hisoka would always know when your jealous but he's a clown. Sometimes you would try to lay a KNUCKLE SANDWICH on him but he would always catch your hand and make out with you. Sometimes you tried to pretend he wasn't there but it didn't really help. He still benefitted. 

Me: Hisoka's so hard for me!