They get Jealous! (Oh no...)

Killua:

"Um, Excuse me sir." A male sitting at a desk, with a computer looked up. "Hm? What is it Ma'am?" The male asked, he had short black poofy hair and gold eyes staring up at a H/c-nette with a book in there arms. "Oh, I wanted to return this book." You said handing the book to the male. "Thank you." The male said checking the book in before setting the book on the desk.

"Oh, I haven't got your name yet.. My name is Y/n." You said, smiling kindly. "Oh, I'm Xavier. Nice to meet you." Xavier said smiling back. "Well... I gotta go, Where did I need to go again?" You asked yourself getting your phone out checking your messages. "I have to go to... the Floral Garden? Where's that?" Xavier than stood up walking up to you. "If you want... I could walk you there." Xavier said, nervously. "Are you sure? I don't want to interrupt-" "It's alright, I was about to close the library anyway." Xavier replied. "Oh, Thanks!" You said, before you two exited the library, Xavier locking the doors and walking to the garden. When you got there, you saw Killua leaning on a pedasal, waiting for you, he turned around smiling at you before he saw Xavier. His smile fell, before he walked towards You and Xavier.

Once he got there, he grabbed you by the arm, pulling you beside him with one arm protectively around you. "Who are you, and What are you doing with my girl friend?" Killua commanded, glaring daggers into Xavier. "O-Oh! Forgive me, My name is Xaiver. I work at the library where Y/n tends to check out books, the reason why I was with her, Was I was guiding her here since she didn't know how to get here." Xavier said honestly. Killua's expression still didn't change. "I see..." Killua said. "Y/n is known to be a little baka." A angry vein appeared on your head. "But...

If you come anywhere near us, I will kill you.

Xavier sweat dropped before Boeing to Killua. "Yes sir. Have a... great day you two." Than Xavier left. "Killua! You didn't have to scare Xavier away like that!" You said. "Sorry... but your mine, nobody else's." Than Killua kissed you.

Gon:

You began to laugh, as you walked with your best friend that was a boy, B/f. B/f, just told you a joke you found hilarious, that was when a familiar boy showed up, with black hair and green highlights. "Gon!" You called out when he was in sight, hearing his name called from his beloved, he turned around smiling brightly before running towards you. When he got there, he saw B/f, in which he introduced himself and B/f did the same.

Than the three of you hung out for the day, laughing and having tons of fun with each other. Eventually your friend had to get back to his Mom who wanted him home, he waved goodbye and told Gon that he had fun, and they should train together next time.

Once he left, you gave Gon a hug, kissing his cheek. "Thanks for not being jealous." You said. Gon smiled at you, hugging back. "Of course! I trust you to hang out with anyone you want! I know you'll never leave me!" Gon said, smiling so very brightly

Kurapika:

"Hey Baby, What is up?" A random. Guy asked you. "The sky?" You joked. "No, you are what's up." The guy said giving you a grin. 'Flirting?!' You thought in your head, sweatdropping. "Heh Heh, Nice joke. Um, I have to go." You said turning around beginning to walk away before arms wrapped around you bringing you to someone's chest. "Where do you think your going? I haven't given you my number yet, but I guess I can forgive you if you give me a kiss~" The guy Cooed, bringing his face closer to yours. 'EEK!!' You screamed in your head trying to get more space but he kept coming closer.

"And what do you think your doing with my girlfriend?" A voice asked. You moved your head to see Kurapika there, frowning as always but his frown was deeper. "Your girlfriend? I think your mistaken. She's my girlfriend." The guy said. "What?! I'm not your-" You were interuppted by the Guy placing his hand over your mouth.

"Your girlfriend? All I see is a girl who's uncomfortable with a guy who only wants her for her body for his selfish desire." Kurapika said walking closer.

"Let's not make a scene. So please let my girlfriend go." Kurapika said calmly. "Ha! As if! Come on Baby let's get out of here." The guy said grabbing your wrist tightly making you clench your teeth in pain as he tried to drag you away. A hand was placed on his shoulder, the Guy turned around to see Kurapika's gray eyes before they slowly turned into a light shade of scarlet, the eyes his clan was so very famous for. "I told you to let go of her." Kurapika said before he striked one of the male's pressure points, forcing him to pass out and collapse to the floor.

"Kurapika!" You cried, running into his chest in which he wrapped his arms around you. "Thank you.." You mumbled into his chest which he began to brush your hair to soothe you. "It's alright, I'm here." He says in a soothing voice, knowing that the male he had recently strucked made you uncomfortable.

'He was jealous even though he didn't show it, I could see it in his eyes.' You thought smiling.

Hisoka:

You were training with Illumi, having him teach you some Assassin techniques so you were able to assassinate Gon freecs. In order to get rid of Killua, you had to be able to get rid of all his friends so they wouldn't be able to help him defend himself. However you have been training with Illumi for weeks. At first, Hisoka loved to watch you grow and get better at training but now he was getting jealous because of the lack of attention.

"Y/n, your suppose to use your Nen to make your footsteps quieter before using your Nen to make the prey illusional to see many duplicates of you." Illumi said, with a blank face. You sighed, before you got determined again, Your target was the boy, Gon Freecss,

Before you were able to, A bunch of hunters broke down the wall and began to attack Illumi which forced Ilumi have to run out of the woods in order to escape the hunters and have the upper ground in killing the Hunters out in the dark woods.

"The cards have been played." Hisoka said, looking at the cards in which you looked at him annoyed. "Really? Sending a bunch of Hunters after Illumi, all because you were jealous." You said. Hisoka smiled. "I will not deny it~" Hisoka said coming closer before caging you and giving you lists of kisses.

'Damn it Hisoka' You thought.