Reader has depression

(I really hope none of you have depression, it's terrible. I know, because I have minor depression. Please don't let depression get you, like it did me.)

Killua:

Everything became harder as the days went by. Y/n couldn't fall asleep, beginning to eat less, losing parts of her in the void. It felt like everything didn't matter anymore.. no matter what you do, or not. Killua noticed though, he thought it was someone being rude to Y/n. He was wrong. He did confront Y/n, saying in a demanding yet loving tone what was wrong. "I don't know! I don't understand myself, anymore!" Was her response.

Gon:

Why was it so hard to smile anymore? Y/n really wanted to smile, but she couldn't. Why? Y/n didn't know, wasn't she happy with Gon? Wasn't she? Y/n began to question everything. Gon even became more concerned as the days went by. He watched as Y/n held her pondering face, he watched her transition from a once happy outgoing girl to one of sadness. Eventually, Gon couldn't watch anymore. He cupped Y/n's cheeks, giving her a kiss. "I love you very much Y/n, we all do." Gon stated, showering her with more kisses. Just like she did for him, Gon murmured many sweet things in her ear till she fell asleep.

Kurapika:

Y/n was a very kind hearted women. Always kind to others, able to make others smile. But.... that doesn't mean she wasn't picked on. Anytime she was, she would try to stop it with her kind words but they wouldn't listen. She never told Kurapika, because she didn't want to be a burden, nor be seen that she needed her boyfriend for protection.

Day by day, the same went on but grew worse. 'Weak.' Was what she began to believe. Y/n than devoted herself to grow stronger...

Yet... it wasn't enough.

Hisoka:

He honestly didn't know what to do, after all he wasn't even sure what was wrong? He tried to help, but all he did was make Y/n even more upset. Eventually he gave up.

Y/n would have to find her way out of her depression.

Kalluto:

He was confused, where was Y/n's smile? That was what Kalluto thought the first day he saw Y/n enter the room with a frown. But now, she was frowning all the time. Kalluto remained silent as he watched Y/n... not be herself. "Is something wrong?" Kalluto asked. Y/n remained quiet, Kalluto blinked, recalling a similiar situation in a book he once read. He crawled on over to Y/n pulling her into a hug, he held her closely brushing her hair.

There were no words that needed to be said, they both understood.

Illumi:

Similiar to Hisoka, He just stared blankly. Why was Y/n upset? She was strong, yet... Why was, Y/n weak right now?

Leorio:

Sadly, the cause of Y/n's depression was because Y/n compared herself to others. Although, She was a great doctor... She believed others were far better than she was. This act of comaparing, resulted to her depression as stated before.

She gave up... helping others.

Leorio, began to try to help his beloved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, OMG, OMG,

DID YOU SEE THE ECLIPSE?!

IT WAS SO AMAZING! *Squeals*

Gomen, Gomen,

I'm just really crazy like Hangi but about the solar system.

I looooove the stars, comets, the moon, asteroids!

Whoo, i haven't felt that excited in a while...