They have depression

(Sorry if this is bad)

Killua:

He stood in the rain, letting himself get soaked. His fists were clutched tightly, becoming bruised. His form shook , while he clenched his teeth together trying to prevent himself was sobbing. Y/n knew that Killua was afraid of Illumi, remembering how he sobbed when he had a nightmare. After all, a nightmare reveals what one is afraid of. Currently, Gon and Y/n were running through the city desperate in finding Killua. Tears began to roll down Killua's cheeks but were taken by the rain droplets, while shadows covered his eyes.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around his soaked torso, he froze before relaxing. He knew who it was, he knew who was watching with a concerned, yet smile. He grasped Y/n's smooth wrist, holding the up to his heart.

Gon:

Y/n knew Gon carried many burdens on his shoulders, yet he would continue to smile despite all the pain that resided in his heart and haunted his thoughts. His family, his friends, his lover, are dear to him. Y/n watched how he pushed himself to smile, although his heart really wanted to cry, she knew that. One night, all his emotions spilled out like bubbles, Y/n hugged Gon closely and loving while he held on to her tightly while he told Y/n everything. He was afraid, he wasn't strong enough... to be alone... Y/n quietly whispered sweet words in his ears. "You are strong enough..." "You won't be alone.. even if death splits us apart, we'll always be with each other, spirit or not.."  "I love you...." "You aren't the only one who's protecting us, we all are protecting each other."

After many days, of loving words to each other, Y/n and Gon told the gang their fears. The gang reassured, but also shared their fears. A few weeks went by, everyone trained hard, showing their strength. 

Soon, Gon's smile was genuine, no longer strained or forced.  

Kurapika:

Kurapika wanted revenge on the criminals who killed his clan, his family, his friend. He held a lot of regret, for not being there for his clan, not even able to save his best friend's sight.  "If you were there, you would've been killed as well.." Y/n would say, "I wouldn't have met you, fall in love with you, or... kiss you." Kurapika knew it was true, but he couldn't get the feeling out of his chest. He became more quiet, more focused in his work, coping with the stress and his haunting thoughts.

He was still at stage 2, Anger.

Hisoka:

How can he have depression?

Kalluto:

He always admired Y/n expressions. A smile, A frown, Eyebrows furrowed, or not. Emotions.... At least he felt one, which was love. As the days went by, he became more depressed as he couldn't feel the emotions Y/n could experience. Kalluto wasn't even aware that he fell into depression's grasp. Y/n didn't notice either, all she knew was Kalluto wasn't reading as many books as he would.

Illumi:

He was emotionless.

Leorio:

He felt like he failed everyone, all the people who fallen ill, not able to heal them. His dream was to become rich, so he was able to buy medicine for those he couldn't. But.. he began to doubt such things. Y/n knew Leorio was beginning to fall into depression, she noticed the symptoms right away. Y/n hugged Leorio, kissing him sweetly, "Don't lose hope, that's what they want you to do! We will get there, don't give up now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If people tell me it's wrong to hope, than I'll tell them their wrong." - Madoka