A quick moment of silence

A moment of silence for one of my friends who had passed in the third week of may, and for one of my classmates who had died today; It was a fatal car crash, his girlfriend, who was driving had lost control of the pick up truck when it was raining, and the classmate, Rob, was ejected out of the truck, and soon got pinned underneath it, he was pronounced dead at the scene, but paramedics still tried to save him; it was also seen that he wasn't wearing his seat belt. 
Alas, his girlfriend and other friend was taken to the hospital to be treated for their treatable wounds. 

Rob and I weren't on the best of terms, for he had bullied me, but it's still a shame that he had died, his friends, family, his community are all effected, and I feel so very sorry for them, and I wish them the best. 

As for my friend Vanilla, I was never told how she had passed, but it's saddening about her leaving.. she was funny, talented, and truly special, she made so many people laugh and smile, by her drawings, and personality. She was the best friend of one of my own best friends, my best friend was devastated, and how badly I wish I could hug her.. 

But... Everyone, please wear your seat belts, they are there to help, and save your life, 
I beg of you, so please, wear your seat belts... 

(I'll start working on this book again soon)