When Reader - chan cries!! Nuuu

Killua: 

Leaves crunched under his shoes, breaking a part the leaves that were once together into several pieces which were than flown away by the wind. His hands resided in his dark blue short's pockets, a habit he had made. Though he had a frown on his face, it was hiding a smile, as he had a lovely girl at his side that he can't wait to be with. But he must walk calmly, he doesn't want to attract unwanted attention or HIM. His phone vibrated, revealing a text from his best friend, asking him if he would be able to meet up with him after he retrieved Y/n from the area she waited. His silver locks was teased by the wind as he got closer to his destination, Killua left Y/n at an cabin in the middle of the forest to avoid any confrontations with Illumi. He opened the door, still remaining quiet, he kinda liked to tease her like this, and to scare her. He smirk disappeared when he heard some sniffs, he walked directly to the room where he heard, he wasn't prepared what laid inside. Your figure laid on the ground, eyes streaming with tears, shaking with your arms hugging your legs. Killua walked in silently, crouching down on his knees, placing his pale hand on your shoulder. "Oi, what's wrong?" Killua asked, his eyes still sharp with his usual gaze but had a hint of concern. "I-I miss them.." You said not even facing Killua, who's frown went deeper. Killua softly moved you, sitting up. placing you in his lap, arms wrapped around you, his cheek against your shoulder looking at the wall. "I know, but I promise you, we will find out what happened to them." Killua said softly, kissing your pink cheek that still had tears going down. "Smile..." Killua murmured placing his face in your H/c locks. 

Gon: 

It was late at night, the full moon was shining brightly trying to be the brightest out of all the stars, while not being a star. Gon was up, refusing to go to sleep until he knew that Killua was alright, even if he was stubborn to admit it, Gon's ears picked up on a muffled sound, his nose picked up on a faint scent of water. Salt water... Gon got up, walking as quietly and fast as he could, he eventually came to your room where the muffled noise seemed to stray. Gon frowned, quickly turning the knob, opening the door very quickly but catching it before it hit the wall. He ran up to the bed, where a shaking figure laid, whimpering slightly, Gon pulled the blankets off, seeing your sleeping figure with tears flowing down. You were having a nightmare. Gon picked up your figure bridle style placing you back in the middle of the bed from which you strayed before he got in wrapping his arms around you. "Y/n - chan, Everything will be alright. No one will hurt you, I wouldn't let them hurt you." Gon whispered softly, his voice trying to break the nightmare away. "Please come to me when you are hurt, sad, or scared." Gon said bringing your figure as closely as possible. "I love you...." 

Those words broke the nightmare apart, revealing a Gon's hand extended to yours smiling brightly. "Y/n - chan, let's go see the others. Let's go see your Dad, Come with me!" Gon said brightly. Your E/c eyes widening before your face held a smile grabbing his hand. "Yes!" From there on, you two were connected to each other, even in your dreams. 

Me: . . . Why must you be so sweet? 

Kurapika:

Kurapika knew how you felt about your Aunt passing away, that's why he kept close watch for you. You may have cried in his arms, but that doesn't mean that the feeling was gone. Kurapika knew how it felt to lose family, his whole clan was massacred. His best friend was dead, who dreamed of seeing the world, the one that made his smile back than, now you were the one that made his smile possible. Just as he thought, a tear welled up in your eye, still hiding from everyone who didn't watch closely when they told the hunters who were responsible for making the disease that made your Aunt pass away. You were enraged, but mostly upset, why did they do this to your Aunt? Why must they do this to you? That was when your felt an arm, around your neck pulling you softly closer to Kurapika. "You don't need to hide it. It's okay to cry." Kurapika said leaning his head on yours slightly still paying attention to what they were saying, mostly about where they were at last. 

You smiled weakly at Kurapika, before letting your tears fall silently, smiling when you felt Kurapika kiss your forehead. He was the best boyfriend ever. 

Hisoka:

Now he didn't understand about how the mind made up these.. nightmares. As a way to warn you about something. So he went insane inside but sane outside, he asked Illumi about these Nen people who can mess with your dreams who just responded with an annoyed sigh. When he saw your tears he nearly killed someone but.. decided to make your happy. Or... mad. It didn't really matter if they both made you not cry anymore. 

*SMACK!!!!* 

Me: *Shaking slightly* Your a.. Baka. *Runs before Hisoka could react*

Killua: HAHAHAHA SHE DID THE DARE! Wait, What does she have in stored for me? O_O