I'm begging you, my readers to listen

Life has been very tough lately, to all the people to all the expectations. This anime, along with this song that created the series, has given me the strength to keep fighting. This anime, has really opened up my eyes. I cannot explain to you all, how it has. I apologize for the lack of update, but just like how you really want to buy something, you have to work and be patient.

I can tell you all about the parts I'm currently working on for this book:

Reader turns into a chibi

He turns into a chibi

Reader wears something of his

I believe, that I can get atleast one or two published by the end of next week. It really depends on three subjects out of five behave with me.

Hilarious, isn't it?

However, I'm not laughing.

Slowly fade away,

Remember yesterday.

But don't let the pain slow you down

The people that we've loved and lost,

Forever in StarDust.

Always reminding us, keep moving forward!

Blackrockshooter, I feel you here with me!

A fire inside, becomes alive, and screams a battle cry!

Blackrockshooter, just you wait and see!

This is where my story begins!

A journey full of hope that never ends!

If ever I should fail, I'll sing this song and!

Keep moving on...

Please listen to this song, and open your heart. You may not know when you hurt someone, and cause them pain. Please, do not cause pain on others... but also, don't cause pain on yourself.

I'm heading to bed now, it's 9:00 pm, over here.  I wonder what my dreams will be about? Pucca x Garu from Pucca? A moondance with stars?

  I wonder what my dreams will be about? Pucca x Garu from Pucca? A moondance with stars?

I'm all chained up.