M-Making out?! 0///0

Seven Minutes In Heaven Style! :D Also, I will not be saying anything about tounges, but if yoi can imagine it, go for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prologue:

Mika invited Gon, Killua, Kurapika and everyone else along with their girlfriends. She stood in front of everyone, annoucing the game that caused everyone besides the innocent, blush madly.

"Seven Minutes In Heaven~" Everyone froze, and everyone stayed quiet.

"Etto, What is seven minutes in heaven?" Gon asked confused.

"BAKA!!!!"

Kurapika coughed akwardly, before burying his nose in his cellphone.

"For those who haven't played before, lend me your ear and I shall say!" Mika said in a tone of ancient times.

Mika pulled out a pikachu hat. "I have written everyone's name in this cap. I shall pull out a name, and whoever was chosen, comes up here and pulls out another name. Then, they and the other person who has been chosen will be locked in a room for seven minutes. Besides that, there are no rules."

"Now, who shall be heaven's victim~?" Mika hummed as she lowered her hand inside the hat and pulled out a piece of paper reading it.

"Y/n - chan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua:

You gulped nervously, stepping forward to the menacing pikachu hat. You closed your eyes, reaching your hand in and pulling a name out.

"Killua." You said, thanking god it wasn't Leorio or some other pervert. "Let's go." Killua said grabbing your hand, walking you to the door, Mika held open. You two went inside, where darkness covered you both where the only light source came from the cracks of the door until it was completely shut off.

"AHHHH IM SCARED OF THE DARK!!!" You heard a man scream which made you and Killua snicker.

You felt the hand that once held yours, trail up to your shoulder as the other did the same but went up to your face. A thumb pressed against your nose, trailing down to your lips before moving to your cheek.

You would be lying if you said you weren't blushing.

Another pair of lips met yours, on instinct you closed your eyes, arms ghostly trying to find Killua's form. He laughed, vibrations surging through your body, his hand left your shoulder, grabbing your arm and placing it on his hair. He pulled away for a moment. "You know, I would be lying if I said I didn't like you playing with my hair." Killua said pressing his lips against yours harder.

You kissed back with as much power as you could. Your hands tugged on his white strands, a soft moan coming from him. You two pulled away about to kiss once more when the door opened.

"That was way longer than 7 minutes, I should name this 14 minutes in heaven. But we were playing what if scenarios so, yeah. Get out please."

"Baka..." "Uh oh!" "KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING A ROOM!!!" Killua yelled chasing after Mika with claws.

"But the others want to pla-KYA!"

Gon:

You smiled nervously, walking up to Mika Melodie, who smiled sweetly at you. You reached your hand into the hat, pulling out a name.

"Gon Freecss!" You read out excitedly.

"Did I win?" Gon asked confused as he walked up to you causing others to laugh.