They ask you out to be their girlfriend!

Killua:

(This mostly takes place during the Wait time for Exam 3)

"Gon! Killua! Why would you do that?!" You laughed as you fell on to the ground laughing with Gon and Killua. Even though, this was an Exam it felt great to have another friend besides Mr Tsun Tsun. Eventually Gon left to talk to Kurapika and Leorio to discuss what would be happening tonight which left you and Killua alone. You smiled lightly waiting for Gon patiently that you haven't noticed Killua's gaze on you which brought a blush on his face.

"Killua? You have been awfully quiet.." You said turning around to look at Killua who blushed looking away on time. "It's nothing." Killua said playing it off as he put his arms on the back of his head laying on the ground. "Are you sure? It doesn't seem like nothing." You said. Killua sat up, sighing. "It might be something..." Killua murmured. You stayed silent, awaiting his answer. "Name... I like you." Killua said. "Hm? As a friend? Silly! We're already friends!" You said. "No... More than that." Killua replied. You were confused. "As a Best friend?" Okay, this was starting to get annoying. "BAKA! I LOVE YOU OKAY?!?!?!" Killua screamed. It was all quiet, Killua and You were blushing very hard. Your heart was pounding fast... Love? You mean like what you Mother and Father shared? Was that why you always wanted to hug Killua when you saw him? "Killua?" You called out, Killua looked at you which resulted him in getting a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too!" From that day, Killua and You were dating.

Gon:

"Uh... Gon, Where are we supposed to go?!" You called out, not being able to see anything besides mist. Did you fail? Was this gonna be the end? You then noticed Gon rubbing his nose before sniffing the air. "This way!" Gon called out running in a different direction. You and Kurapika followed Gon running on a path, eventually you reached everyone else. Killua walked up to Gon. "How did you find us?" Killua asked. "Eh? Oh! I just followed Leorio Cologne!" Gon replied. "What? You really are a weird kid..." Killua murmured. Exam 2 then begun, we had to cook something for these two... uh... Hunters? Okay?

You decided to follow Gon where Gon slide down a hill, you followed suit but landed in Gon's lap because of him catching you before you flew past him. Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio stopped behind Gon standing up going to kill the... Rhino Pigs? "Are you okay Name?" Gon asked as you sat up. "Y-Yeah! Just recovering from me almost flying into a tree!" You replied. That was when you felt a pair of lips on your cheek, Gon pulled away and smiled brightly at you. "Mito - san told me that I should kiss someone I like really much! Now let's go catch some meat!" Gon said running off. "Wait- did you just ask me to be your girlfriend?!?!" You called out confused but followed Gon. 

Kurapika:

You two were reading some books, after you guys ate. You were reading your favorite book, it has been a long time since you Aunt read this to you... Memories came flooding in, Everything your Aunt done for you, You missed your Aunt so much. You thought you had accepted that she had passed away but... you haven't, you were pleading deep down that she was still alive! Unbeknownst to you, Tears began to run down your cheeks, you only noticed when a drop hit the page of the book. A whimper escaped your lips, Kurapika looked up from his book to see tears coming down your cheek. Kurapika unsure what happend, moved next to you. Setting the book in your hands away, before wrapping his arms around you. It only reminded you of your Aunt's hugs which made you cry harder in his shirt. 

Kurapika ran his hand down your forehead, learning that this helps calm down people. He asked you what was wrong after you calmed down a bit, you told him about your Aunt passing away and being finally alone. Kurapika tilted your chin up to look at him in the eyes. "Don't say that Name, I'll be here for you." Kurapika said kissing your tear stained cheeks. "I love you." "I love... you too." You said. "Come on, let's get some sleep.." Kurapika said guiding you to a bed, cuddling with you as you two slept.