The Monthly Dot

Killua:

Shyness

"Y/n, Where are you?" Killua called out to you as he walked around in the cabin. You weren't in your room reading on Wattpad, Not on the couch watching T.v, so where were you?

"I-I'm over h-here." Your voice stuttered out. Killua's cheeks flashed pink, that stutter was very cute. Not that he doesn't miss your regular voice. He walked to where he heard your voice which was outside on the porch with a blanket wrapped around you and staring at the stars occassionilly seeing Mika dance.

He sat down beside you, watching your cheeks darken to a bloody red. Something was up, but he decided to have a little fun. He wrapped an arm around you, bringing you closer to him, he smirked when you turned your head away, twiddling with your hands.

He placed a kiss on your cheek pulling back watching you respond. "K-Killua I-I" Killua interrupted you by placing a kiss on your neck.

"Baka, Stop being so cute."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gon:

Moody

"Ne, Y/n - chan?" Gon called out while you rested on your bed reading on Wattpad. You groaned "OH MY GOD! CAN YOU NOT ASK ME WHEN I'M READING ON FREAKING WATTPAD?!" You yelled at him making him flinch. His expression turned to one of guilt. "Gomen." Gon said looking at the ground.

Your expression softened. "I'm sorry Gon, it's just... I'M ON MY DAMN PERIOD AND IT'S KILLING ME!" You yelled angrily at the end. "Period? You mean at the end of a sentace?" Gon asked so innocently.

"No, No, No. It happens to every female during every month and lasts for a week." You said looking back on your phone.. until you heard a familiar sound.

You looked up seeing Gon with a confused face with steam coming out of his ears. You began to laugh uncontrollably.

"*laughs* Gon your so silly! You shouldn *laughs* shouldn't over think *laughs* it!" You cried tumbling over the bed, Gon quickly running over to your side.

"I can take care of myself." You spat out sitting up.

"I'll ask Killua." You heard Gon say seeing him pull out his phone and walking out of the room.

You were so embarrassed now. "No no no no NO Don't ask him!" You cried reaching out towards Gon but realizing you couldn't do anything about it.

A few minutes later Gon came back in placing your favorite candy bar and icecream on the bed sitting next to you with a somewhat poker face. "I hope it ends soon Y/n - chan, But there's one thing.." Gon murmured.

"How do you not bleed to death?" Gon asked but was cut off by you bursting into tears, hugging him and apologizing while sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapika:

Sadness

He noticed your P marked on your calendar yesterday, so now today he brought you some chocolates and a carton of ice cream. He sat down next to your depressed self, handing you some chocolate while wrapping his arms around you and bringing you on his lap and now watching a movie.

"I'm sorry *sniff* I'm such a burden.." You said before bursting into tears. Kurapika put his head against yours, using his thumb to wipe away your tears.

"Sh.... Your not a burden Y/n." He soothed running his hand through your hair. "But-But-" You choked out. "No buts, Your a gift... a gift from above..." He soothed once more and snuggled you more tightly now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisoma:

He thought that the period was facinating. Probably because he's so facinated by playing dirty and well, he's similiar to Dr. Smiley. But there was one thing, whenever you see him...

You literally just ***** slap him so many times, he swears he can't feel anything besides your powerful slaps.

Which are demonstrated in the Yugioh series!

Yugioh book, Anyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalluto:

He sat on the bed along with you, reading a book in one hand as the other hand rubbed your stomach lightly. However, you were asleep which made him relieve because he didn't have to deal with a fussy girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Illumi:

You really don't know what the smell of blood does to an assassin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~