Trapped in an elevator

(^^^^^^^^^ Artwork above does not belong to me, Characters do not belong to me either, 
                                                                                                                               Please enjoy!~) 

Killua: 

The familiar hum as the elevator began to ascend, the small black screen displaying the numbered floors it passed by, only two people within the elevator; That was Killua, born into a family of assassins, only to become one of the greatest hunters among his friends; standing by his side, was the person that took his heart away, the one and only, Y/n, who could get away with calling Killua; cute or adorable. 

Everything was fine at first, until the once smooth ride came to a shuddery stop, like a car engine trying to start but failing. The once pleasing lights soon turned off, enveloping the two in an inescapable darkness, confined into a small place. 

"Did the... elevator just stop?" You asked, looking in the darkness, blindly using your hand to find the familiar warmth and embrace of your beloved's hand. 

"No, the elevator is still going, baka." He sarcastically retorted, his sharp, gorgeous eyes looking towards the area where your voice spoke, despite being used to being encased in darkness, he wanted to make sure that the one he cared most about was in a comfortable state as well, until help arrived. 

He didn't even need to see your face to know that you were giving his a deadpan look. "No need to be so sarcastic," You said, focusing your balance on your other leg. "Now what should we do? Help usually takes a long time to come anyway." 

Killua shrugs, a playful smirk coming to his lips. "We could... have a little fun, if you know what i mean?"

A soft hint of pink came to your cheeks, "and what do you mean by a little fun?" 

"Remember that time we shared, whatcha called it, that seven minutes in heaven game? why don't we have another round of it? After all, i want to see if my skills had improved." His voice spoke, as you could feel his footsteps echo before your back lightly hit the wall of the elevator, and you felt his hands placed on both side of your head.. 

"We could do a little gamble, how much we can make out until help arrives," His hands blindly, and a little awkwardly up your body as he soon cupped your chin, bringing your faces closer together, till you could feel his warm breath softly brushing against your lips. 

It would be a horrible lie if you stated that you weren't blushing like those pink little hearts little kids liked to draw on their paper when bored in a classroom. 

So, just like the deep, steamy kiss he gave during that silly little game that was meant to bring people together; He pressed his pale, lips against yours, in a soft yet feverish kiss that expressed the love and desire he had for you. 

His hand trailed down to your side, sending a soft shiver down your spine, until it made its home on your hip, holding it firmly as he pulled your form closer to him, wanting to feel you against him. 

Meanwhile, your hands went up to his fluffy white locks of hair, running your fingers through his cute hair, as he began to nibble on your lips, wanting to gain entrance into that wet cavern he once explored... 

After you gave him entrance, his slippery tongue slithered in like a venomous snake, and explored as deep as he could, before he began to fight you for dominance, and it was a battle you tried your best in, but you couldn't beat him. 

When the need of air became too great, your lips parted, a trail of saliva connecting your lips to each other. 

You guessed being trapped in an elevator wasn't so bad. 
As long as you had Killua with you.