He becomes a chibi!

(All images do not belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners) 

Loveable Assassin, Killua; 

"AAAAAAH!!!!" A former assassin scream echoed throughout the household, jolting you from your thoughts, as the once carefully held book fell to the ground with a loud bang! Yet, your heart rate was racing as you quickly ran to the room that produced the frightened, yet horrid scream. 

"Killua?!" You called out the former assassin's name, frantically glancing around the room, E/C hues scanning over the fresh, comfy furniture, all the way down to the velvet rosy red carpet, than up once again, yet... you couldn't find Killua's muscular, handsome form... or his soft, floofy snow white hair.. ;-; 

"Baka! Down here!" You heard Killua's voice, yet it sounded far cuter than it usually did..

Down below, Your hues met Killua's much smaller form!

His cloud like snow white locks of hair were all poofed up, his sharp, electric blue orbs much larger than they used to be, given, that his head was a bit larger than his.. newly tiny body, only added to his adorableness! 

Your luscious lips softly parted, as a gentle gasp escaped, as you stared at the chibi that stood in front of you... 

"Hey! Don't you dare!-" Killua tried to finish speaking, as he already knew what was gonna happen next.. as he was swiped off his tiny little feet, into the gentle hands of his beloved.. 

"Ah! You're so cuuuuute!!" You couldn't help but squeal, as you delicately rubbed your cheek against his chibi form, giving him as many nuzzles as you could get away with! He was just too cute! You couldn't help yourself! 

"Baka!! I'm not cute!" He protested, as a light dust of pink decorated his pale cheeks. 

"You're right, you're not cute." You say, as you ceased your nuzzling upon Killua, staring at him with a twinkle in your lovely eyes. 

"Good! Now-" 

"You're adorable!" You interrupted, grinning brightly just like Killua's best friend and lovable idiot, Gon Freecss. 

"ACK-" Killua chocked on his words, his once light blush greatly deepening in color, as he blushed brightly. 

A sweet giggle escaped your lips, as you softly peppered Killua's tiny form with as many kisses as you could, before nuzzling him with your cheek once again. 

He frowns, as his heartbeat was racing, trying to deny the blush that was so obviously across his cheeks, along with the fact that he wasn't cute! Yet, with every nuzzle you gave to him, he slowly just relaxed into your hand, shyly giving you a tiny kiss on the cheek. 

Sweet, but deadly, Gon; 

"Look, Y/n-chan! I'm just like you that one time!" He chirped like a pretty bird in the morning, a bright smile that shined warmly like dawn, across his lips, as he gazed up to your beautiful, face that he adored ever so much, as he was standing in your cupped, soft.. S/c hands. 

He noticed your gorgeous, E/C orbs glisten like the pretty stars that glistened in the lovely, dark sky, as your sweet looking lips were parted in awe.. 

"Y/n-chan? Are you okay?" He asks with a gentle smile, but his voice held some kind of concerned after you didn't make much movement after a couple of minutes that were far longer than they appeared to be to Gon. 

"Ah! Sorry, it's just... you're so cute!" a kind smile blossomed across your lips, before you gently placed a delicate kiss against the crown of his forehead.. 

He just smiles more, as he leaned his head into your touch, "so.. we just have to wait a couple days for this to go away, right?" He asks for clarification, just to be sure he was remembering correctly. 

"That's correct, at least from what Kurapika told us." You confirmed with a nod, as Gon gently got down on his bottom, now seated in your palm, looking up at you with adoring love, much like the gaze a puppy would give their owner whenever they were around. 

This only added to his adorableness!! 

Gon smiles cutely, "Can i have more kisses please?" 

"Of course you can!" You chirped, as you peppered his cute little face with kisses, before a memory arose from your mind. "Oh! Remember this?" After moving down to your knees, along with setting Gon carefully onto the ground, before you laid down, flat on your stomach 

At first, Gon was confused, but a smile grew to his lips. "Oh yeah! Just like I did when you were cute like this!" Stumbling with a cute little legs, we went over to your cute nose and hugged it as best as he could! 

"Daaaaw... Gon, I Love you so much.." 

"I love you more!" 

Handsome, Kurapika; 

It happened so suddenly...
The sun was shining warmly in the pretty clear blue sky, many folks shuffling down the streets, chattering among each other, sharing a laugh, gossiping, or anything that shrouded their minds that they wanted to share with their loving family or their group of friends. 

That was, until you received a startling phone call from sweet little Melody, but you felt your heart drop, as you feared the worst.. Was Kurapika hurt?! Dead?! You didn't know why you suddenly dropped to conclusions so quickly,