When you play with his hair

I really haven't seen any boyfriend scenario about this, so I decided I shall be the first!

Yay, I finally get to be first at something!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua:

Killua sat on the couch, watching the t.v with boredom in his eyes but a smile on his lips as he happily ate chocolate. You watched stealthly from a corner, you were determined to know what his hair felt like!

You knew Killua wasn't paying attention to the T.v. Killua's full attention was on savoring the taste of chocolate and was currently in La la land. You tiptoed to the other side of the couch watching Killua finish the last bite of chocolate.

"RRARGHH!!" You shrieked tackling Killua to the couch trapping him making him shriek in fright. After laughing at his girlish scream and him screaming 'baka' at you.

He inhaled sharply when he felt your hand go through his hair, your eyes widened in surprise at how soft and FLUFFY his hair was! Along with how he closed his eyes and leaned towards your touch.

He began to purr softly which made him blush in embarrassment when he heard you cooed at his cuteness.

(In the anime, sometimes we see him with cat eyes, ears and tail so bear with me on this.)

"Y/n...." He murmured slightly before snapping out of this cat like stage jumping away from you making you laugh so hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gon:

You tried many times to play with his hair, and he was happy to let you play with it but there was just one problem.

HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO PLAY WITH HAIR THAT IS IN SUPER SAIYAN MODE?!

Literally everytime you tried to play with it, either your hand went all the way through his hair:

". . .What-But-How-" Was how you would always stutter when that happened, which gave you a sweet yet a bear hug.

So one day, Gon walked up to you as you were reading on wattpad. Sitting beside you, clothes on and his hair wet.

(If you don't know what Gon looks like with his hair down, look it up, pwease!)

"Ne, Y/n - chan?" Gon called out. You hummed in response looking up to see his hair down, he looked so adoravle!

"You wanted to play with my hair, right? I think this is the only time my hair would be... obdeint." He joked slightly.

"Arigato Gon!" You cried giving him a hug where he fell back on your bed laughing and smiling as you ran your hands through his hair.

It was very moist, and a little heavier due to the shower. Yet, it was soft and thick unlike the times when his hair was dried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapika:

Kurapika again, was stressed out. He thought that he knew exactly where and when would be the next place the Phantom Troupe would strike next only to know that he made a miscalculation.

Right now, he resided on the couch on his phone looking up past and recent crimes they have commited. However, being the loving and supportive girlfriend you were, walking closer to him, you began to rub his shoulders. Him freezing at the action looking very surprised because you broke his concentration.

Your hands slowly trailed up to his head, twirling your hands through his blonde locks.

They were very soft and wavy, it reminded you of a wave at sea.

"Thank you, this is very appreciated." Kurapika said calmly, his phone set down beside him as he looked out of the window.

"It's my pleasure~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisoka:

Whenever you tried to feel his hair he would always twirl away like a majestic yet creepy clown ballerina away before teasing you about not being quick enough.

Me: Are we seriously bring Sonic the Hedgehog in this?

Hisoka: Yes

Me: (-_- ) I'm going away now. Link! I'm ready to take a breath of the wild!

Link: *Smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalluto:

The only time you were able to play with his hair was when he was in a deep sleep. Which rarely happened, but sometimes he would pass out.

You watched Kalluto take long deep breaths, staring at his sleeping face. You brushed a strand of hair away from his face.

His hair was very smooth, yet a bit rough. You can't really expect too much, now can you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illumi:

Believe it or not, but when you got a hold of his hair, he began to scowl out you.

His hair was really rough and had split ends.

No figure....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomen for being short, I just wanted to put this chapter in since it was easy to do and I took a hour nap when I got home throwing off my sleep schedule off by an hour so I decided to update.

Hope you enjoyed!