When he plays with your hair + A/n

Killua:

A nice beautiful and peaceful time in the cabin with your Dearly Beloved. On the leathery couch, Killua sat with you staring at the wall with boredem. You grew slightly nervous, maybe it wasn't a good idea to force him to cime, but you wanted to go to a little island resort for a bit.

Before you knew it, you found your hand brushing your H/c locks, twirling it every once in a while. You weren't sure why you did this, but it made you feel better but only by a little bit.

Eventually you stopped, getting up from your spot to head towards the window when arms shot out at lightning speed, pulling you back to the couch where your back was against someone's chest.

A face nuzzled into your neck, leaving a little peck before pulling away. You questioned Killua's actions until you felt his hand go through your hair. You relaxed, leaning back on Killua more closing your eyes. Then, Killua's legs moved, wrapping themselves around your stomach as he lifted his other hand up and played with it.

"I may not wanted to Baka, but I'm willing to go anywhere with you." Killua said softly.

". . . As long as I get to play with your hair." He said which caused you to giggle.

"I don't mind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gon:

You sat on your bed, reading a book Kurapika reccommended to you. It was really interesting, the plot was so addicting, all the character's personalities were rather intriguing and the book itself was able to pull you into it's world. Sometimes, you take a break to read any story Mika has updated or published, but she hasn't updated very much which caused you to wonder.

You inhaled a sharp breath when a hand ran through your hair since you were too focused trying to figure out why Mika wasn't updating very much.  You turned your head slowly to see Gon smiling brightly.

"Gon... You scared me..." You whined, "Why do you like playing with my hair so much?" You asked with interest.

"I can't help it! Your hair is so soft, smooth, and so silky!" Gon whined, beginning to work on your hair.

You sighed, returning back into your thoughts. The two reasons Mika might not be updating because in the other world, she still has a family and a school she has to attend, which could be that she's utterly stressed, or utterly busy.

"Done!" Gon chirped pulling his hands away. "Eh?" You questioned before realizing your hair wasn't in it's regular style.

*(If you have long hair, it was a mermaid's tail. If you have short hair, it's a crown)*

"Gon..." You breathed out looking at your reflection through your phone's powered off screen. "It's so pretty... Thank you!" You said giving him a hug.

"I'm so glad!" Gon said hugging you back.

Then lots of cuddling and pecks were given.

Mika: ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapika:

Kurapika was really tensed right now, and by that I mean stressed. Though it may not be seen to the naked eye, but if you study closely into his eyes you can clearly see that he was stressed, yet he refuses to relax for even a moment which is the same thing as refusing to not work. But that doesn't mean he doesn't give you affection, every time you walk past each other he pecks you in the head or nose before returning to work.

That was when you and Melody decided to take things into your own hands, you two were going to make him rekax and not work. So pretty much, Kurapika and you were locked into your hotel room sitting on the couch together. Kurapika tried to access any new information about the you know who group when you took his phone out of his hands.

"Please give that back Y/n, I need to work." He asked but you shook your head no before you told him about Melody's and your concern. This went on for a while until you were pulled ontl his lap, where you heard him sigh.

"I give up, I'll relax. I'm sorry I concerned Melody but I'm mostly sorry for concerning you." Kurapika said which made you smile towards the window where Melody stood at another window in the building across from you gave you a thumbs up. 

He than proceeded to run his hand through your hair. "You have very soft hair, you do know that right?" Kurapika murmured, twirling a lock of your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisoka:

He doesn't really play with your hair, he plays with all of you. Pretty much, he'll run his hand through your hair catching you off guard before kissing you in the way he always does or touching you in a way you don't approve

By that I mean making out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalluto:

He remained silent, running his hands through your hair delicately. You hunmed, falling asleep slowly. Whenever someone brushed your hair it always made you feel very sleepy.

You haven't gotten much sleep the previous nights and this might be the way Kalluto was telling you to sleep. You did, and slept very well in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illumi:

He wasn't very experienced at showing affection, Kaluto learned by reading love stories or Romeo and Juliet. Killua learned by watching others and asking Mika. How would he learn? He wouldn't.

He watched you brush your hair, watching you scowl as a rat in your hair refused to come out. Simply, he grabbed your brush, sitting beside you and brushing. You rose a eye brow but let him.

He was sucessful getting the knot out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

GOMETHASAI!!

I AM SO SORRY FOR LETTING YOU ALL WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!

School has been very tough, especially Stem 1 but I passed with a high B! Which means I can change my class into Biology now and it will count as Stem right?

No! My school HAD to put me in the next level of Stem 1 even though they know that the teacher stresses me out.

Do you even want to know what happened?

If you want to know, I'll say so in the comments if you want. I'm not gonna waste your time.

Anyways, Updates should be more frequent now so more stories shall be updated more.

YAY!

But I am so sorry, for not updating.

Pwease forgive me!

Sayonara~

-Mika Melody