Mistletoe Kiss! (Christmas Special!!)

Killua:

"Y/n, What's taking you so long baka?. . . " Killua groaned leaning against the door of your bedroom, waiting for you to come out. "How many times have I told you to not call me that? Just for that, I'll take even more time!" You said angrily. Killua groaned again, slamming his head lightly on the door. 'Why couldn't Y/n be done already?' Killua thought closing his eyes in annoyance. 'Why can't Killua be more patient?' Y/n thought pursing her lips.

"Killua! I'm finished~" You said opening the door. "OW!!!" You blinked a few times before exiting your room, closing the door in which revealed Killua's angry face, with a big red circular mark on his head. You began to stutter slightly, you didn't like it when Killua was angry, that was when Killua shut you up by covering your lips with his. "W-What?" You were confused why would Killua do that- Oh, there's a mistletoe! Wait, When was it up there?

"That was why I was waiting for you to come out." Killua said. "Oh.." You said still looking at the mistletoe when Killua stole another kiss from you. "Hey-" "Until you aren't under a mistletoe... It means I can keep kissing you as long as I want!" Killua announced pulling you into another kiss.

Even if you tried to get out from under the mistletoe, He wouldn't let you so he just kept on kissing you over and over again. Eventually you tried to bribe him with chocolate kisses (The candy) but he would just unwrap one and put it in your mouth before kissing again.

Oh, but you couldn't deny that you loved all of the kisses, and this Side of Killua.

Gon:

Gon's voice echoed through the hallways, calling your name that always made your heart flutter. You sat in the center of the room you resided in, waiting for Gon to open the door, grab your hand softly, hug you before bringing you back to the party. You knew that he didn't like it when you weren't apart of things that his friends were throwing, and he didn't want to make you feel bad, you would always smile at Gon's kindness. "Y/n - chan! Let's get back with the others and have lots of fun!" Gon said, a smile plastered onto his face and his eyes sparkling with excitement. You smiled, running out the door dragging Gon with you, this time the roles were reversed. Gon laughed before he began to run with you to the room, you two laughing like bakas, (Idiot) but cute.

"Kurapika! Killua! Leorio!" Gon called into the crowd, eventually the three came and stood next to Gon and You. "Gon! Y/n! You're just in time!" Killua said, ecstatic about something. "I hope you two are hungry, because we have a lot of food." Kurapika said smiling lightly. "And we got Oreos!" Leorio (pun intended) said, holding a bag of Oreos in his hand, of course eating some. "Y/n - chan, are you hungry?" Gon asked politely, he was too kind for this world... well... if you don't get on his bad side or hurt his friends-

"I'm not sure... but let's see what's in the kitchen." You said honestly. Gon smiled, nodding at you before he walked with you towards the kitchen where you two looked at the food, but decided to not eat. When you walked out of the doorway of the Kitchen, Everyone was suddenly standing in the hallway staring at you.

"Under the mistletoe, Two special people share a kiss which will last!" Someone shouted. Confused, you looked up to see a mistletoe, you began to blush, you were a little shy showing affection to someone while in public. Gon smiled, grasping your cheek softly before giving you a tender kiss on the cheek. The Audience didn't want that to happen, but they were still happy with the results, than the left you two alone. You and Gon went back to the room you first resided in, when the door was closed, Gon pulled you close. You smiled, until you felt one of his arms move upward, than lips were pressed against your lips, you kissed back with love. When you pulled away, you noticed something in Gon's arm. You looked up to see a mistletoe.

"I know you don't like to show affection in front of other people Y/n - san, but I wanted to give you a kiss, so I decided to wait until you were comfortable." Gon's words were so sweet, he was very considerate with you, and never wanted you to feel uncomfortable.

He really was a sweetheart

Kurapika:

You were sitting in a library, reading some manga. You didn't like to be around a lot of people, it always made you feel uncomfortable. After reading some manga, you tried to (Write a story or Draw a picture) to the best of your abilities. You always admired (Authors or Artists) when they showed their talents, you wanted to become like them one day, which you know you will be able to achieve one day. However, you never noticed how tired you were until you accidentally fell asleep. You slept, dreaming of you and Kurapika getting married one day, having children and having a happy ending together. However, you were woken up when you felt a warm pressure on your lips, a pair of soft thin lips that you were used to, it was the lips of your lover, Kurapika. You gently lifted a hand, running a hand down his pretty blonde soft locks, feeling you respond to the kiss, Kurapika plaed his hand on your cheek lovingly before you two parted the kiss, staring into each other's memorizing orbs, getting lost in each other's eyes like usual, love, the only emotion your eyes were reflecting.

You smiled at Kurapika giving him a soft peck on the lips, a kiss that was of happiness and love.

Hisoka:

"Assassins don't need parties, No friends, Nothing." Illumi said, blabbering on about what an Assassin doesn't need and their responsibilities. You groaned, you always hated it when this happened, Hisoka would just hold a poker face and not pay attention unless he knew Illumi was gonna ask a question. Eventually Illumi's back was turned, and Hisoka brought his cards out, starting to mess with them, bending them to make a shape.

"Lucky.." You muttered, because you had nothing to do. Even if you were able to sneak something in, Illumi would just take it and tell you to pay attention or else he will kill you. Which is still a possibility. Eventually something was thrown at your head, landing on the ground. You picked it up, it was a bunch of cards pressed together to represent a plant or something, before you could ask your lips were stolen in a kiss. You tried to pull away but Hisoka wouldn't let you, which ended up in a make out.

"Assassins don't have hearts and-" Oh no... Illumi's bloodlust mode was on.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THIS??!?!!?!?!"

(Me: If you truly didn't have a heart, you wouldn't get angry like this. XD

Illumi: . . . *bloodlust in his eyes*

Me: I wasn't here- *runs like heck* )