The Wedding! <3 (Long)

Killua:

He looked into the mirror he gazed upon, meeting his own sharp, electric blue eyes, gazing at his form, and the tuxedo he wore especially today; He made sure to flatten the parts that tried to stick up, trying to ensure he looked perfect, though he knew that wasn't possible; he could only try to look his very best; yet he couldn't deny that he would try to look as perfect as possible.

Today was his wedding; the day he would marry Y/N L/N, the girl he grew up with, the one who was by his side, the one that always helped him, and even comforted him when he was depressed; even before he recognized he was. It always amazed him how you were able to tell what he was feeling and act accordingly. Though sometimes you would take advantage over his tsundereness to make him way beyond flustered. He always hated it, but since it made you happy, he just let it happened.

He loved you so very much, despite how many times he had denied it to himself back before the exam, he loved your reactions whenever he would tease you; he adored seeing the blushed the coated your cute cheeks, and he absolutely loved the taste of your lips, and of course your personality.

This was why he wanted to look his very best, to be perfect; You deserved it, you had worked so hard, been strong for so very wrong, and he wanted it to be perfect... Because that's what he thought of you; Like Gon, you were a sun in his eyes, the light to guide him through the darkness;

Gon knocked on the door, opening it to greet Killua, also in a fancy tuxedo. "This is great! You look very nice Killua!" He complimented, coming on in with a smile across his lips; Killua smiled a bit, "Thank you Gon, Best man," Killua chuckled, while Gon joined in. "Are you ready?" Gon asked, straightening Killua's bow tie so it looked elegant, much to Killua's gratitude. "yeah," Killua says, "Is she ready?" He asked, wishing for this wedding to go on.

"She was actually finished before you!"
"HUH?!!?!!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soft sounds of the piano echoed out in the church, it's beautiful melody enveloping everyone around, letting it's song be heard; It was soft, delicate, holding meaning and telling a story as the song went on; it was so very pretty..

Killua stood at the altar; Gon Freecss standing by his side on his request, the two best friends looking down the aisle, meeting where everyone else was looking at; The bride who was being escorted down the aisle... Y/N L/N

You felt your heart pound, it was so fast that you couldn't even calculate the speed of it!
Leorio held your right arm, while Kurapika held your left arm, them both escorting you down the aisle, a calm smile across their lips

You soon met gazes with Killua's, as he was in awe at how gorgeous you looked; it made his heart pound much, his mouth a bit agape, as a blush dusted on his cheeks. Gon stifled a giggle, giving a smile as he pushed Killua gently forward, encouraging Killua to greet you, which he did after snapping out of his trance.

Killua walked down the stairs, Kurapika and Leorio giving you away to Killua's open hand outstretched to you and only you; as they took a seat in the front.
Killua held your hand as he went up the soft stairs, and up in front of the priest, taking your soft S/C hands in both of his pale ones, looking into your E/C orbs...

The priest now spoke; "We are gathered here today for the unification of Killua and Y/N L/N, for today they will become bounded to each other,"
Gon Freecss stood on the side, smiling brightly.

"Killua," The priest looked over at Killua, who met eyes with him. "May you present your vow to Y/n L/n."

Killua, from your view, seemed surprised by the way he blinked, and his mouth went agaped for a moment before he nodded, taking a quiet, but soft breath, looking over you gently.