Will you?

(((Mhm! Its the scenario you all have been waiting for! Except the sins (lemons) ^w^)))

Killua:

The beautiful warm light of the sun decorated the land, the grass shining with life, the water shimmering under the gorgeous sun's light. The familiar warmth woke the once slumbering animals; while, the nocturnal animals were gently reminded it was time to sleep. A song began to fill the skies with a soft alluring melody, waking all who hadn't woke up yet. The birds flew in the dazzling blue skies gracefully, their divine song growing louder and more pleasing as other birds joined one another.

Y/n peacefully slept, the warm soft blankets keeping her warm and the plushness of her pillow. Y/n was lost in her dreamland where all of her fantasies with her love, Killua Zoldyak would bring a soft smile to her lips while she slept. Her H/L H/c hair gently curtained her face, showing the beauty of delicate face.

Blue azure eyes gently watched Y/n, his eyes trailing the outline of her face calmly. Killua had his hands in his pockets, leaning against the wall, watching his beautiful girl breath softly, his eyes full of affection. His mind gently played the moments and memories that you two shared together; his embarrassing confession, the first kiss he shared with you, cuddling with you... A soft blush came to his pale cheeks and a faint smile grew to his lips. 

He walked closer to the bed, gently sitting down next to you, taking a pale hand out of his pocket, rubbing your back softly. He questioned himself of why he was doing this, but it felt so natural to him... Perhaps Love has taken over his mind? Whichever the case, he didn't mind, as long as no one else saw this side of him...

While lost in his thoughts, he hadn't saw Y/n's expression twitched before she fluttered her E/c opened. She felt someone gently rubbing her back and immediately looked at the one who was in front of her. She calmed down, seeing it was just Killua. However, how odd... he wasn't one to do this.  

"Killua?" Y/n's voice snapped Killua out of his thoughts. "AH!" Killua's white kitty ears and tail sprung out as he jumped away from you, his cheeks burning a deep pink as he stared at you in surprise. After a moment, he huffed. "Good morning, Y/n..." He said, acting like that never happened or he was blushing.

Y/n laughed, finding it hilarious how her tsundere boyfriend freaked at her seeing his extremely soft side.  "Good morning Tsun Tsun~" Y/n teased which Killua frowned. "Oi! Don't call me that!" He huffed yet again, not amused about this but Y/n didn't care.  "But it's the truth~"

Killua was silent for a moment before smirking. "Than you must be my idiot~" He said before he pounced on top of you. You yelped a bit, but pouted. "I'm not an idiot!" Killua smirked more, raising an eyebrow. "You're an idiot for teasing me~" He said before he began tickling you, which made you burst out laughing. You tried to shove Killua's tickling hands away from you.

After a few moments, he stopped, letting You breath and got off of you. He smirked in victory, putting his hands in his pockets before feeling a small box in his pocket. His eyes widened a  bit knowing exactly what it was and grew nervous, his heart starting to race. He glanced over at you gulping a bit before taking a deep breath.

You regained your breath, opening your E/c eyes only to be presented with a small box with a ring to you. You were silent for a moment before your e/c eye widened sparkling, a big smile growing to your lips as well as a very pink blush. You looked over at Killua to see his looking away a bit, a deep red blush on his cheeks. You understood what this meant, but you wanted Mr Tsundere to say it, so you acted stupid.

"Ne, Killua? Why are you showing me a ring?" You asked, pointing at the ring. "Wha- You don't know what this means?!" He yelped blushing more. You tilted your head, having a confused puppy face on your face. Killua stared at you, a red blush stained on his cheeks before he spoke.  "How do you not know what this means?!" He yelped and you continued to act stupid. Within seconds, you got what you wanted.