When Reader - Chan is sick

Killua:

"I hate being sick..." You said towards to the ceiling as you laid helpless in bed, Your phone suddenly rung, You didn't have the strength to answer, so you let it go to voicemail. "Ne, Y/n - chan?" Gon's voice came from the phone. "Bisky and I wanted to know where you were at? We were going to train toda- Oi, Where are you at? I'm bored over here." Killua's voice cut in on the voice message. "Could she be sick? or... severely hurt?" Bisky's voice asked. "I don't think F/n - chan would be hurt, She's very strong! But.. being sick could be a possi- Killua! Where are you going?!" Gon's voice cried. The voicemail was quiet, were they done? You would've smiled and laughed but you couldn't because of the throbbing pain in your head. ". . ." Your phone beeped indicating the voice mail was over, You sighed closing your eyes for a brief moment as if to ease the pain. It felt very nice, you couldn't bare to open your eyes again, a nap would be good wouldn't it? "BAKA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SICK!!!" You yelped in surprise, your eyes opening to see Killua leaning against the doorway breathing heavily. Did he... Run all the way over here? The distance between where you two were meeting was so far, why wouldn't he be tired. "Killua..." You gasped in surprised, in which Killua glared at you slightly. After regaining some breaths, he walked towards the sick you placing his hand on your head. "You're running a fever..." He said sounding kinda annoyed, taking his hand off your forehead walking out of the room, where you knew he was getting some medicine. You were right, because within moments Killua came back in with medicine handing it towards you. "Take it." He said frowning. You stared at it before you hid under your blankets which made Killua sigh, you weren't going to take your medicine weren't you? He than got up, leaving your bedroom, you knew that because you could hear and see his shoes leave the room. You waited a minute or so before you peeked out of your blankets and than taking them fully off when you were sure he left the room.  That was when your head was turned to the side where your lips met with Killua's. He held you still as he made you take your medicine, he held your hands and legs tightly refusing you to fight back. You pulled away, accidentally swallowing your medicine which made the medicine enter your system. "Killua...." You whined. "You weren't going to take your medicine so I made you." Killua said smugly bringing his arms behind his head. "Yes but that's be-" "I know you hate medicine, but if you don't take it you'll get even more sick!" Killua added, scolding you slightly. ". . . You were... worried?" "BAKA! OF COURSE I WAS! I LOVE YOU!" Killua froze. You stared at him blankly before giggling. It was really hilarious to see him act like this. "Errgh...." Killua groaned at his outburst, trying to play it cool while blushing but failing miserably. You than gave him a hug, "I would kiss you but I don't want you to get sick." You said nuzzling into his chest.

"Baka.... I don't get sick."

Mika: I decided not to put myself in here, because... it wouldn't make since!

Gon: 

You and Gon were walking in the park, hand in hand, enjoying the sun's warmth and beauty. Gon was smiling brightly as he looked around occasionally giving you a warm smile, kissing you on the cheek slightly.  You were hoping that you wouldn't cough, to make Gon worry, but... life wasn't on your side. You began to cough violently, bringing a hand up to your mouth, Gon naturally being worried bringing his hand on your back, waiting for you to stop coughing. Eventually you had to go on your knees, because you legs were so weak from coughing so bad. Your throat throbbed with pain, it hurt very much. That was when you were picked up bridle style, you squinted your eye open slightly to see Gon with a determined look before you felt him starting to run, probably towards the nearest place. When he got there, he quickly but gently placed you on a bed, tucking you in. "I'm sorr- *Cough* Gon, We di-*Cough* get to finish ou-*Cough* walk." You said sadly, with coughs. "It's okay Y/n - san." Gon said, closing his eyes trying to remember something. He reopened his eyes, placing his hand on his forehead and one on yours, checking the temperature. "You don't have a fever, You do have a cough though." Gon said, getting up and walking out of the room. You waited patiently, and within minutes, Gon returned with a bottle of water, he held it out for you which you gladly too and started to glug it down.