Chapter 83: 𝐒𝐮𝐧

---

Tsugikuni Yoriichi

継国 縁壱

| In the End |
| Tommee Profit |

(Tw: violence, death, angst)

He had been watching the young Tomioka as he goes on fighting demons to protect humanity and his friends. He saw the potential Y/n has.

Yoriichi was also aware the darkness inside of his Quirk. She had erased his memories in order to take advantage, manipulate the boy.

He wished he could've prevent this, to not burden Y/n.

Yoriichi opened his eyes and looks forward, seeing his older twin.

"Brother.."

Michikatsu turn around and met his younger twin.

At this very moment, Yoriichi didn't saw any hatred from Michikatsu's gaze. At last, he was free from his hatred and envious feelings that had corrupted him.

"Yoriichi. I..." Michikatsu took a brief moment. "I don't deserve you or anyone to forgive me, I have done a lot of horrible things."

"I know." Yoriichi replied.

"I'm sorry. I should've been your older brother in the first place instead of focusing on becoming a samurai our father wanted." Michikatsu stated, with his head down. "I have lived in a disgrace life and deserve to burn in hell."

Yoriichi walks up towards Michikatsu and pulls him into a warm hug.

"Brother, I'm just glad that you're back to your true self." Yoriichi smiled genuinely. "This is the older brother I longed."

Michikatau hugs his younger twin back and cherished this very moment.

"Aniki, the battle isn't over yet."

The Tsugikuni twins broke apart from their embrace.

"The child is in trouble."

"Tomioka Y/n. Yes, when he used his Quirk, I sensed there's another presence within him." Michikatsu said.

"With Tanjiro connected to him, I too as well connected with the child. I have attempt to fight her off while she hasn't erased Y/n's memories of his human friends, but she somehow escaped from me." Yoriichi stated.

"What do you intend Yoriichi?"

Yoriichi lets out a genuine smile. "Aniki. Come and help our young successor, overcome his Quirk and defeat Muzan. After that, someday, in our next life, we could be brothers again. Who dreamed to become a samurai."

.

.

.

---

The man who first created a Breathing Technique, stand face to face against the Demon Quirk user. A strong aura from Yoriichi has tingled Y/n's senses.

"So, this is the younger twin of Kokushibou. The one who almost ended Kibutduji Muzan and traumatized him." Y/n spoke and smiles with satisfaction. "This should be fun."

"Giyuu." Y/n's ancestor looks at Yoriichi when he called his name. "Your words doesn't reach him because the woman, the incarnation of your descendant's darkness," Yoriichi avert his gaze towards the shattered core. "has destroyed his spiritual core, which contains his humanity and his memories."