1: Mad Max. (start of season 2)

Y/n's pov

"Uh, I've got 23 quarters. Dustin? Over." I said into my radio, looking through my jar.

"23?!? I've got four! Lucas what's your haul?" Dustin huffed from the other side of the radio.

"Well, Dustin, take your PUNY haul and multiply it by 5! Over." Lucas said.

"...how?!?" Dustin asked, baffled.

"Well, while you were rummaging around like a homeless bum, I mowed old man Humphrey's lawn and Y/n has been saving since last Christmas! She has a shitload of cash! Over." Lucas said smugly into the radio.

"Old man Humphrey's got that kind of cash?" Dustin asked.

"Just call Mike already. Over." Lucas sighed.

"You call Mike!" Dustin argued.

"You guys do know that I literally live with him, right?" I asked, to which I was ignored.

"I gotta go take a shower, from doing work like a real man! Over and out." Lucas said, turning off his supercom.

"Mike, do you copy? Over." Dustin said.

"Yeah, yeah, I copy." Mike replied nervously.

"What are you doing on this channel?" I asked.

"Uhh, nothing!" Mike denied suspiciously. "And you're literally in the same house as me, Y/n."

"We have $11.75 total, what about you? Over." Dustin asked.

"Shit! Uh, I don't know yet." Mike said.

"What do you mean, you don't know yet?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Hold on. Call Will." Mike ordered, turning off his supercom.

"I got to go talk to Michael. Call Will, okay?" I asked Dustin. "Over and out."

"Mike!" Where the hell are you, Mike?!" I called through the house, leaving our room.

"Language!" I heard from the living room.

"Sorry dad!" I called down the stairs.

I found my brother rummaging around in our sisters underwear drawer.

"Oh, Michael , if Nancy finds you, she'll kill you."  I said.

"Just shut up for a second!" He whisper shouted.

I raised my arms up and exited the room just as Nancy walked up the stairs.

I heard yelling and I was walking down the stairs when Mike rushed up beside me and grabbed a hold on my arm harshly, dragging me down the stairs as Nancy ran after us, yelling at Mike.

We got onto our bikes and peddled as fast as we could as Nancy screamed at the both of us.

"I'm sorry Nance!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"I'll pay you back!" Mike shouted.

"Assholes!" Nancy yelled at us.

Eventually, Lucas and Dustin reached us and we reached the arcade and chained up our bikes, Will arriving in his car and talking with his mom.

Will got out of the car and walked up to us.

"Alright, people, let's go!" Dustin said, and we rushed into the arcade.

I loved the arcade so much, Dustin was probably the best at video games in our group, and I still had the top score on pac man, no one could beat it. Dustin however, had managed to beat me at dig dug, but oh well.