2: Girlfriend?

Y/n's pov

"Hey, guys! You made it!" I said parking my bike at Dustin's house as El, Max, Mike, Lucas and Will were all standing on the front porch.

"Did you finish the banner?" Max asked, talking about the welcome home banner we had all made and I had finished.

"Yeah, I gave it to Mrs. Henderson. It's on the couch." I replied, opening the door.

"Hey, kids. I'm gonna leave in ten minutes." Mrs. Henderson said, stroking her new Siamese cat, Tews.

"Okay. Thank you." I said as we all sat down on the living room floor.

We set the final parts of the plan and got everything into place.

"I'm leaving!" Mrs. Henderson called to us, grabbing her car keys.

"Okay guys, does everyone understand the plan?" I asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement, turning off our radios.

We all just sat around, hanging out and goofing off in the living room until we heard the car pull into the driveway.

We all hid around where the fireplace was as Dustin stomped into the house, seemingly frustrated, and headed straight for his room.

We scampered around the wall at the end of the hallway, bunched together.

"Do it now." I said to El.

We all looked to El, who's eyes closed as beeps and whirrs could be heard from Dustin's room.

I heard Dustin's steps as he walked out of his room slowly.

"Now!" Mike whispered to El, and all the things El had brought to life switched off in the living room.

As quietly as possible, I motioned for the party to follow me and they all did as we walked around the brick fireplace.

I handed Lucas a corner of the banner and I took the other as we all walked into the living room.

Dustin was crouched down on the carpet with a can of hairspray in his hand, investigating.

I brought my party blower up to my mouth and Max silently counted from three.

Three..

Two...

One....

We all blew our party blowers and Dustin turned around screaming.

He sprayed Lucas in the face and Lucas started screaming.

Lucas kept screaming and Dustin kept spraying so I walked over and yanked the can of Farrah Fawcett spray out of Dustin's hand.

"Alright. That's enough." I said, setting it down on a table beside a chair.

A still screaming Lucas dropped to his knees on the carpet, clutching his eyes.

"No- stop. You're rubbing it in!" I said as we all rushed to his aid.

"No I'm not! Dont do- sTOP!! OW OW OW! You're rubbing it in!!" He yelled at me as I wiped some of it off his forehead.

"No im not! I'm not even touching your eyes! I'm getting it off your-STOP MOVING! More is gonna get in if you don't let me wipe it off!!" I yelled.

"No it won't! Just leave it-OW!" He shouted back.

Mike rolled his eyes.

"Lucas! Just listen to Y/n and let her do her thing!" He shouted.

"She doesn't know what's she's doing-aahhh!" He yelled.

"Yeah, I do! You need to flush your eyes." I said, dragging him over to the sink.

I turned on the faucet and gentle pushed his head under the water so the clear stream ran into both of his eyes.

"Ow ow ow ow!" He yelled.

Lucas stood up from the sink and blinked furiously.

"Better?" I asked him with a sympathetic wince as Max came up beside both of us.

He took a deep breath.

"Still stings." He answered, still blinking.

He stopped blinking for a second and looked to Max's forehead.

"Is that a new zit?" He asked.

Both of our eyes went wide at his statement.

"What is wrong with you?" We asked in sync as Max pushed Lucas's eyes back under the water.

"I was just asking-" He started, then finished with a scream as the water hit his eyes.

——

"Wait. So her name is Suzie?" Mike asked as they walked down the hallway out of Dustin's room.

"Suzie with a 'z'. She's from Utah." Dustin explained.

"Girls go to science camp?" Will asked.

"Suzie does. She's a genius." Dustin giggled.

"Is she cute?" Mike asked.

"Think Pheobe Cates, only hotter." Dustin said.

"What's going on?" Max asked as they walked through the kitchen holding parts of cerebro.

"Going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend." Will said as they all filed out the door.

"Girlfriend?" Max, Lucas and I asked in confusion.

"Oh this I have to see." I pulled lucas up from the sink and Max shut it off as we all ran after them.

Word count: 777