5: Flashback Makeout.

Y/n's pov

(Just a note that this is just a little side chapter for the Lucas & Y/n plot, it doesn't go with the timeline, so imagine it as a little flashback from before Dustin got home)

"Wanna sleep over?" Lucas smirked at me as my face grew a tiny little bit heated. "My parents are out of town for a few days and I'm pretty sure Erica is sleeping at Tracy's."

"Yeah, I'll just tell my mom I'm sleeping at Max's." I smiled.

"Great." Lucas beamed, and the two of us got on our bikes.

We pedalled all the way to his house and dropped our bikes in the front lawn carelessly.

Lucas unlocked the door and I rushed to the phone, dialling up my mother.

"Hi mom,"

"No, im not at Dustin's anymore."

"Is Mike there?"

"Well I was calling to tell you I'm sleeping over at Max's."

"Yeah, we'll probably just gossip, paint nails, you know, girl stuff."

"Okay I love you too. Bye."

And with that I hung up the phone with a sigh.

"What are you nerds doing here?" I jumped at Erica suddenly speaking up from where she sat on the couch, arms folded.

"Erica!" Lucas scolded. "I thought you were sleeping at Tracy's."

"Her dad is coming to pick me up in five minutes, but you better come up with a good reason why I shouldn't tell mom you had your girlfriend sleep over." She said.

"Umm, because I'll kill you if you do?" I asked jokingly.

"That's one." She held up one finger to show that I had two strikes left before she closed her deal.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry." I raised my hands up.

"I'll go through all my clothes and jewelry from last year and bring you some." I offered.

"Nail polish too?" She looked at the two of us.

"One whole box of clothes and jewelry." I stated again.

"One whole box of clothes and jewelry and five nail polishes." She said.

"Three." I lowered it down.

"Seven." She fired back.

"You're pushing it." I pointed at her threateningly.

She just looked at me patiently.

"Fine! One whole box of clothes and jewelry and five nail polishes." I sighed. "Deal?"

She looked at my outstretched hand for a moment before taking it. "Deal." She nodded approvingly.

A car horn honked from the driveway.

"That's Tracy." Erica said, grabbing her overnight bag.

"You owe me." She pointed at Lucas before leaving the house.

Lucas locked the door behind her and turned to me, slightly shocked.

"What Just happened?" He asked, shaking his head.

"Your sister knows damn well how to bargain, that's what." I shrugged.

"Come on." Lucas grabbed my hand. "Let's go up to my room."

——

'Eternal flame' by the bangles was halfway through playing when I came back from the bathroom.

"Wow." I snickered. "Romantic."

"I know, right." Lucas nodded proudly at his mixtape.

I giggled at him before he strided over and placed his lips on mine, his hands shooting for my waist and mine shooting for his neck.

He walked backwards so that his legs accidentally hit his bed and he fell onto it, making us break apart.

We both laughed as I sat down on the bed in front of him and he leaned over and pecked me on the cheek.

I turned to him fully and grabbed the sides of his face, tugging him closer to me. His hands came to rest at my waist, and one of mine made its way to his curls at the nape of his neck, gently twirling my fingers through them.

I broke for air for a moment, before I threw myself at him again, kissing him hard. I pulled away, my face still inches from his and pecked his lips lovingly.

He sighed. "You're so perfect." He smiled.

"I know." I smiled back before he kissed me again, pushing me back into his pillow.

Word count: 616