Chapter 2

Kylie's P.O.V

About 30 minutes later there was a disruption during detention.

"Where's Kylie?" A male voice said I couldn't see who it was because there was a computer blocking the person.

"Sir, you must leave Kylie needs to serve her detention." Said Mr. Henry, the person who looks over the people in detention.

"Look, it wasn't her fault and she needs to go. Like right now."

"I'm sorry come back in 30 minutes. You have to leave."

"Do you know who I am?! I can get you fired. Now where's Kylie?!" I knew who it was now, it was Justin. I could tell by his self centered voice and by what he said.

"Very well then. Kylie is in the back." Mr. Henry said pointing to me.

"Kylie get up. Your dad needs you." Justin said with a jerky tone.

"No." I said trying to hide my smirk. I wanted to see if I could get him annoyed. Mean? Yeah I know. I just couldn't help it.

"I said get up Kylie. This is serious your dad wants to talk to you. For what? I don't know he wouldn't tell me. Now get up." Justin said in a serious tone.

"I said no." I said in a serious voice also. Justin just rolled his eyes and walked towards me.

"I swear Justin, if you touch me you will regret it." I said nervously. I don't know why I was nervous. It was just an instinct.

"What can you do? You're just a girl. You can't hurt me." Justin said while making a smirk. Then Justin came to where I was sitting, grabbed my wrist, and dragged me out the door.

"Have a nice day." Justin said while giving Mr. Henry a $100 bill. Oh god, he thinks he's all that. I hate him.

"JUSTIN LET GO OF ME!!" I said punching his shoulder. He stopped and turned to me.

"Ow? Was that suppose to hurt?" He said laughing.

"Oh shut up. Now let me walk by myself! I can walk you don't have to drag me!" I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Well your dad wants you right away and he said to do anything if you refuse to come!" He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the school doors and into his range rover.

"What does my dad want? He's probably going to be fucking screaming at me for getting fucking detention." I said while staring out the window.

"Does your dad know you use that kind of language? You know that's bad right?" Justin said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up. Like you don't use that language either. You practically lie to your fans." I said while Justin started to drive.

"I don't lie to them! How the fuck do I lie to them?!" He said while stopping the car.

"Everyone thinks you're this nice perfect boy. But reality you're self center, annoying, and a jerk." I said facing him.

"No I'm not. I am nice!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Umm.. No you aren't. Like a couple minutes ago you dragged me by my wrist forcefully and you're self center by saying 'Do you now who I am?! I can get you fired!'" I said mocking his voice at the last part.

"Whatever." He said while starting the car again. We drove all the way to my house in an awkward silence. (A/N Kylie lives in California and Justin lives in Atlanta... Justin is recording in California that's the reason he is there.)

I walked into my house quietly and tried running to my room but Justin grabbed my hand so I wouldn't go. Did I feel a spark? No. Maybe it was something else.

"Yo Scooter I got her!" Justin said screaming. God why does he have to yell?! Then my dad came to the door and frowned and starred at our hands. I quickly let go and Justin blushed a little.

"No... Um.. Scooter it's not like that... I was trying to make sure Kylie didn't run to her room... I'm not... Um... You know what, whatever it's not what you think." Justin said scratching that back of his head and blushing while staring at the floor. I have to admit he did look kind of cute nervous. Wait what?! No he doesn't. I hate him.

"Chill out Justin I was just messing with you... Although you can't date my daughter.... She can't date anyone until I die." My dad said laughing,

"DAD!" I said rolling my eyes now blushing. I knew he was joking. But why would he think I wanna date Mr. Superstar?!

"Chill out Kylie. You know I'm joking." Dad said while smirking.

"Whatever now what did you want?" I said going into the kitchen.

"Well... It's a long story. Lets go to my office. Justin can you come also?" Why does this concern him? We walked into dads office and he shut the door behind him.

"Why is Justin here?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Kylie. This concerns you and Justin." My dad said sitting in his chair behind his desk full of papers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

Sorry for the cliffy!! Please vote and comment! And tell your friends about this!!! Thanks for reading!