~Chapter 51~

~Studio~ 

Justin's P.O.V 

"It's the most beautiful time of the year 

Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer 

I should be playing in the winter snow 

But I'mma be under the mistletoe" I started singing. I tried to put all my effort to make it sound good, I decided that 'Mistletoe' will be my first single off my new album- 'Under The Mistletoe' even though it's summer, the Holidays are coming up, so why not make a holiday album? I sang the rest if the song and played it back to make sure it sounded perfect. 

"Nice stuff." Scooter said nodding his head. We did a few touch ups, like recorded some parts again, not adding auto tune, that's not how I roll. "We should start making the music video in about 3 days." 

"I can't wait to release this album, I have a good feeling everyone will like it!" I said excited playing the track again. "Hey scooter.." 

"Yeah?" Scooter said sitting down in a chair next to me. 

"Are you mad?" 

"For what?" 

"You know... That incident." I said nervously. 

"Which one, from you there's lots." Scooter chuckled. 

"When I made out with Kylie in the rain earlier.." 

"Not anymore.. I thought you wouldn't focus on your music, but right now you are.. So I'll let that pass." Scooter chuckled patting my back. 

"Not saying I did.. But what if I made out with her while she was topless?" I said nervously. 

"Then I would kill you." Scooter chuckled. 

"Oh" I said trying to act innocent. 

"Lets record some other songs." Scooter chuckled. I got up and started to record some other songs I wrote. 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"So do you want to come?" David asked. I was video chatting with him since I was board. 

"I don't know, if my dad lets me." 

"Just for the Holidays. It's really cool here, we can go ice skating." David smiled. 

"I'll ask my dad when he comes back." I smiled. 

"Where did he go?" David asked while taking a drink of water. 

"He's in the studio with Justin." 

"Oh.. Hey Ky, can I ask you something?" 

"Sure" I smiled. 

"Uhh.. Are you and Justin... Like.. An item?" David blushed. 

"What? Me and Justin? Nah." I chuckled. 

"So you would you be my girlfriend?" David blushed while holding up a sign that said: Date Me? :) 

"Aww that's so cute." I smiled. "Ye-" I was about to say. 

"I'm home! Up for round two?" Justin said barging in my room. 

"What? Round two?" I asked spinning around in the chair to face Justin. 

"Yeah round two. It gets a little more extreme than in the closet." Justin smirked coming over two me. "No just joking." Justin chuckled. "I'm here to tell you that... You're coming to visit my family over the Holidays! You're dad, mom, and Jackson are coming also... But I'm going to show you around Stratford, it's very nice. It'll be cool." Justin smiled.