~Chapter 53~

(Gonna fast forward... Trust me, I know what I'm doing (; ) 

~1Week before Christmas~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Emily stop playing around!" I sighed while I was watching Emily play with the stuffed bears. 

"Not my fault you waited for the last minute to do your Christmas shopping." Emily chuckled. 

"Oh shush!" I scolded while looking at the map of the mall. 

"Come on, lets rest and eat.. I'll pay!" Emily smiled dragging me to the food court. 

"I need to shop Emily." I sighed. 

"Stay here." Emily commanded. I sighed and stayed. After a couple of minutes Emily came back with McDonald's. We ate silently for awhile until Emily spoke up, "So... How are you and Justin?" 

"Uh.. I don't know." I said awkwardly. Ever since a couple of weeks after we.. Did it... We've been doing our own thing. We only talk when our parents are together, but it's only like a hi or something. And like 1 month ago Justin and Selena were hanging out again... I didn't do anything, and yes they're dating. Why didn't I do anything? Because me and Justin weren't really official, also Justin's been happy, like really happy, with her and he's been doing really well on his music. 

"You guys still together?" 

"Nah... He's with Selena." I sighed. 

"Isn't that like cheating?" Emily asked. 

"No, we weren't official." 

"Aren't you mad or sad?" 

"Nah.. I'm happy for them. She's good for him... They're both famous, she's an actor, and she's a singer." I smiled. 

"You're famous too." Emily sighed. 

"Only when me and Justin were dating... Most of the paparazzi are leaving me alone and going for Selena." 

"You're confusing." Emily said rolling her eyes. 

"No I'm not." I defended. 

"Yeah you are... How can't you be mad when Justin practically cheated on you again?!" Emily scolded. 

"Because we weren't really dating! The only ones who knew were you, me, and Justin!" I defended. 

"You guys did it! So that was nothing?!" Emily scolded. 

"Whatever, I don't have time for this." I sighed getting up and going to shops to finish my Christmas shopping. We did this secret Santa thing this year, and I got Pattie. I decided to get her some spa things and some shoes. I knew I was horrible at wrapping, so I went to the gift wrapping station. 

"Hello, how much?" A man asked. 

"Uh.. A lot." I chuckled. 

"Alright then.. Lilly, you got a costumer." The man chuckled. 

"Finally!" Lilly chuckled. "Last minute shopping?" She chuckled. She hasn't looked at me yet. 

"Yeah, I always do things at the last minute." I giggled. 

"Same." Lilly giggled. She was about my age, maybe 1 year younger. "Who's this one for?" She asked getting out a sharpie and putting on a sticker tag. 

"Uhh.. Justin." I said. 

"Just Justin? Or do you also want a last name?" Lilly asked. 

"Just Justin is fine." I chuckled.