Chapter 5

Kylie's P.O.V

"Shit. Chaz there might be a problem." I said as we started walking to the ice cream shop down the block.

"What?" Chaz said still walking.

"What if there is pap? Everyone is talking about me and Justin..." I said nervously looking around. Then Chaz stopped and turned to me.

"Kylie. I doubt there is any. It's only 5 in the afternoon... I don't think they are out at this time... And if there is it's not like we are together, like a couple way, so there isn't a problem." Then Chaz started walking again.

"Yeah maybe you're right... For the first time." I said while smirking. Chaz just rolled his eyes.

"We're here! What do you want?" Chaz said excitedly.

"Cookies and Cream!" I said jumping a little. I haven't had ice cream in a long time.

"Ok, one cookies and cream and another strawberry! Please!" Chaz said with a huge smile on his face. Maybe Chaz wasn't bad after all... He was there for me... Maybe I'll give him a chance.

"Here you go! One cookies and cream cone for the lady and a strawberry one for you!"

"How much would it be?" Chaz said handing me my ice cream cone then taking his wallet out.

"No, this ones on the house!" Said the cashier, he was about our age maybe a little older.

"Whys that?" I said while licking my cone.

"Well because you're practically a celebrity! By the way can I have your autograph?" He said while holding out a pen and paper.

"Ummm... Sure?" I gave a weird look to Chaz and he just gave me a confused look back.

"What's your name?" I said grabbing the pen and paper.

"Brandon! And can I just say you are very beautiful!" Brandon said blushing a little.

"Brandon, cute name.... Well here you go! By the way thanks for the ice cream!" I said handing him back the pen and paper and walking out he shop.

"You're welcome! And thanks for the autograph!"

"Well that was weird" I said while heading in the direction of the park.

"Hey, at least we got free ice cream!" Chaz said while licking his cone happily.

"Yeah! Chaz thanks again." I said while sitting on the bench that was near by. We were already at the park, it was just across the street.

"For what?" Chaz said while sitting next to me.

"For cheering me up! And for bringing me here!"

"No problem Kylie! I was just bored.... And hungry... And yeah." Chaz said almost finishing his cone. I thought of something.

"Hey Chaz... Guess what." I said looking at him.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"You got something on your face..." I said smirking.

"What? What is it?" He said while trying to get it off.

"Ohh... It's this!" I said and taking my cone and put it in Chaz's nose. I then got up and ran.

"KYLIE YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT!" Chaz said while chasing after me and laughing. Chaz was obviously a faster runner than me so he caught up to me quickly. He grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. Chaz got his cone and put it in my face. We then started laughing so hard. After we settled down we realized that we were still so close to each other. We were staring into each others eyes. Chaz leaned in and I did too... We were about to kiss when we got interrupted by a flash. Then a couple more. Then we realized that it was the pap.

"Shit! Kylie come one lets go!" Chaz said while grabbing my hand and running for our lives.

"KYLIE! KYLIE IS IT TRUE YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH JUSTIN BIEBER?!" I heard one pap. Shout.

"KYLIE ARE YOU CHEATING ON JUSTIN WITH HIS BEST FRIEND CHAZ SOMERS?!" Other shouted. We just ran and ran until we lost then when we hid behinds old bins.

"Damn! My dad is going to freak out! Shit, shit, shit!" I said.

"Fuck... I'm sorry Kylie! I didn't mean to try and umm... Kiss you..." Chaz said looking at the floor.

"Fuck that! Lets worry about that later! Right now we have to worry about our ass's getting beat by dad!" I said panicking.

"SHIT JUSTIN IS CALLING! YOU ANSWER!" Chaz said while throwing me his phone.

"Fuck no! You answer it! It's your phone!" I said throwing it back at him.

"Ughhh fuck! Fine! But shhh!" I nodded and Chaz answered the phone.

"What's up bro?" Chaz said trying to sound calm.

"Oh... You don't say? Right now?... Umm I don't know.... Yeah she's with me... Yeah she's fine.... Ok see you then bro. Yeah bye."

"What did he say?" I said nervously.

"He's going to pick us up at the corner if 27th street down that way" Chaz said pointing to the north.

"Is he mad?"

"Probably... Don't speak at all in the car ok?" Chaz said while we started walking to 27th street.

"You either. And not one world about this incident. Our story is that we got bored so we went for a walk and got lost. But only say that if they ask." I said and stopped at the corner of 27th street.

"Got it." Then a black car pulled up and Justin rolled down the window.

"Lets go." He said in an annoyed tone, we did what we panned and remained quiet the whole ride back home. Justin said he and Chaz had to go to the hotel, orders by my dad, so I just nodded and got out and went inside.

"KYLIE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Dad shouted while coming out of the kitchen.

"Sorry dad, me and Chaz decided to go for a walk but we got lost... I'm sorry. I will go to my room and go to bed." I said and walked right up to my room. Dad didn't answer so I just got in the shower. I took a long shower and I got dressed into my pajamas. I let my hair air dry and went to sleep. Today was a long day so I slept easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

What did you think?! Please vote and comment what you think!! And tell your friends about this!!