~Chapter 28~

~One Month Later~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

Justin and I have been talking everyday for the past month. What got me worried was that a new rumor that Justin is cheating on me with Selena Gomez. Justin turned 17 2 days ago and they said he was getting flirty with Selena at his birthday party... I thought it was nothing so I didn't tell Justin about it. I was just curious though. I went to school and Emily came to me hugging me. 

"Ky, I'm so sorry." Emily said. 

"Yeah Kylie, I'm sorry." David said patting me on the back. 

"What do you guys mean? What are you guys talking about?" I asked. They got me worried. 

"You haven't heard have you?" Emily said taking out her phone. 

"Well obviously not. What's going on?" I asked. 

"This. Kylie I'm sorry." Emily said showing me her phone. I was in shock this is not real. I took her phone and stared at the screen in shock. On the screen there was a picture of Selena and Justin kissing. 

"This is not real." I said looking at Emily, tears close to coming. 

"Ky, I'm sorry." Emily said. I gave her back her phone and stormed out of the school building. I just ran in a random direction. I saw an old park so I sat on the bench and cried. Why me? Justin promised. He said forever. Why? I thought he said I was his forever. I thought he said he finally found the one. I decided to call Justin to see if it was true or not. 

"Hello?" Justin answered. 

"Justin... Is.. Is.. Is it ... T-true?" I managed to say through my tears. 

"I can't talk right now. Bye." Justin said and hung up on me. Really?! 

'So is it over?' I tweeted. 

'@KylieBraun I miss you sweetie.' It was a tweet from dad. 

'@ScooterBraun I need you the most right now.' I tweeted him. I just sat there on the bench crying. 

'@KylieBraun stay strong. I love you don't forget that." Dad replied. I didn't reply back cause I know I can't be strong right now. My phone rang it was Justin. I didn't want to talk to him so I ignored. 

"Hello?... Yeah I'm fine." I said and hung up. It was Emily. It started raining. Today is not my day! I just cried there in the rain with my face buried in my hands. After for about a couple if minutes I was soaking wet. I got up and started walking back home. On my way back home there was a lot of things that reminded me of Justin. Just thinking about him made me cry. 

"Oh sweetie what happened?!" Mom said rushing over to me when I walked in the house. 

"N-nothing." I managed to say. 

"No. You're soaking wet and crying for gods sake! Tell me what happened, did something happen at school?" 

"No! This! This is what happened!" I said showing her the picture of Justin and Selena kissing 

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I know you loved him so much." Mom said hugging me. 

"No! I was wrong about him! I never will love him ever again! He said forever mom, he even promised." I said starting to cry. 

"Sweetie... Come here." Mom said hugging me. I just can't believe Justin broke his promise. 

"I'm going to change." I said going to my room. I changed into black skinny jeans and put on a pink t-shirt. I googled my name to see what the media was saying about me.