~Chapter 57~

Kylie's P.O.V

I stood there in front of the door arguing to myself if I should walk in. I sighed and looked around the front. I noticed there was way more cars here. I started to cough a lot. I grabbed the door nob and twisted it. I walked in slowly and there was a lot of people in the living room, they all stared at me.

"Hey.." I said waving awkwardly.

"Kylie!" Jaxon, Jazzy, and Jackson said running towards me and hugging my legs.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Up!" Jackson said. I smiled and bent down to carry him.

"No, bad idea, bad idea." I said putting him back down. "Sorry Jackson, my arms are killing me."

"What took you so long?" Dad asked.

"Uh.. I lost track of time."

"What where you doing?" Mom asked.

"Cleaning.." I said awkwardly.

"Sweetie, you're working yourself too hard." Pattie said.

"No, I'm fine." I smiled slightly.

"Are you hungry?" Justin's grandma asked.

"Yeah.. Actually a lot. I didn't really eat a lot today."

"Come on, I'll fix you something." Pattie smiled. I followed Pattie to the kitchen. Alfredo, Justin, Chaz, and Ryan where sitting down at the dinning table. They were eating spaghetti.

"Uh, I'm not hungry anymore." I told Pattie.

"Don't be silly, you haven't eaten a lot all day." Pattie said sitting me down in a chair at the way end of the table away from the boys.

"Alright." I sighed. Pattie put a big bowl of spaghetti in front of me.

"If you need anything else, then call me." Pattie smiled.

"Ok." I said and started eating.

"Nice vest." Alfredo said out loud. I looked down and saw I never returned the vest. I just shrugged.

"Hey Kylie, how did you cheek get sort of purple?" Dad asked sitting down next to me.

"My cheek is not purple." I said putting my hand over my cheek.

"Yeah it is, look." Dad said taking out his phone and putting it to the camera. I took it and looked, it was.

"Oh my gosh, I look hideous." I chuckled while examining my face. "Eww, my eyes are all red, and my face just looks plain nasty." I chuckled again.

"You fault for crying and being in the cold." Dad chuckled examining my cheek. "And what about this cut?"

"You haven't seen the video, have you?" I sighed.

"Well obviously not." Dad chuckled.

"This cut was by the fans, and this purple mark was by 2 fans." I shrugged.

"What did you do to them?" Dad sighed.

"I did nothing, I swear. I was just shoveling snow." I said while eating a little more spaghetti.

"I think she looks cute like that." Ryan muttered. Dad and I both looked at him.

"Yeah she does." Chaz agreed. I just rolled my eyes and continued to eat.

"Anyways.. Here's your phone back." Dad said handing me my phone.

"Why are you giving it back?" I asked.