~Chapter 22~

~Morning~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"JUSTIN GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!!" I yelled at Justin while throwing a pillow at him. 

"Ehhh.." Was all Justin replied and turned around. 

"Fine then stay here. I'll just be at the beach with Chaz." I said. Maybe that would wake him up. 

"What?! With Chaz?" Justin said getting up. I knew it. 

"Finally you're up. Now hurry and get ready, we leave in 10." I smirked and left downstairs. 

"The kids up." I said to dad and everyone else in the kitchen. 

"Finally, it's usually hard to get Justin up. What did you do? It was so quickly." Pattie asked. 

"I just said I would be at the beach with Chaz, then he woke up right away. It was kind of funny." I said chuckling while thinking about it. 

"Seems like he got jealous... You love-" 

"Don't even say it Fredo." I said cutting him off. 

"LOVEBIRDS" Alfredo quickly shouted and ran out of the kitchen. I swear one of these days I'm going to get him. I looked up and everyone was staring at me with a smirk on their faces. 

"What?" I asked. No answer. "What are you guys looking at?" I asked. 

"Nothing, but how do you two manage to wear matching outfits?" Kenny said. What? Matching outfits? I looked at what I was wearing: gray skinny jeans, yellow flats, and a yellow shirt with a grey cardigan over it. I then turned around and saw Justin checking himself out in the mirror. I looked at what Justin was wearing: grey hoodie, yellow t-shirt, grey pants, and yellow Supra's. 

"We didn't plan this." I said looking towards the grown ups and rolling my eyes. 

"Didn't plan what?.. Oh.." Justin said checking me out. 

"Stop staring at me freak. Now go change." I said. 

"No time for that come on you guys we're going to be late." Dad said rushing everyone out the door. 

"Your friend Emily is already waiting for us at the airport sweetie." Jessica said while going in the passenger seat. 

"Yay!" I said and went in the back. Justin came and sat next to me. "Why do you always have to end up next to me?" I said and crossed my arms. 

"We are made to sit next to each other." Justin joked. 

"No, you're just a creep that follows me everywhere I go." I said, I was joking though. 

"You two, can there be no fighting on this trip?" Dad said while starting to drive. 

"I'll try, but I don't think it's going to work." I said looking out the window. 

"Don't you two have anything in common?" Jessica said looking at the both of us. 

"I highly doubt it." I said. 

"Well do you guys even try to get to know each other?" Dad said. 

"No...." I said. 

"Well then you guys will on this trip." Dad said. 

"But dad, I'm going to be with Emily most of the time." I whined. Dad just ignored me and turned on the radio. Justin's song 'Baby' came on. 

"Hey it's me! I sound so amazing." Justin said singing along. 

"Really? You sing along with yourself?" I said. 

"What? It's fun." Justin said singing even louder to annoy me.