~Chapter 50~

~Airport~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"I don't even want to hear it!" Mom scolded. 

"Can we change?" Justin asked silently. 

"NO OUR FLIGHT HAS ALREADY BOARDED! THEY'RE WAITING FOR US!" Dad scolded and hurried all of us to get on the plane. 

"Hey do you have any.. Uh.. Towels?" Justin asked the flight attendant before we both sat down. 

"No sir, I'm sorry... Could you please take a seat? We are about to lift off, make sure you turn off your electronics." The flight attendant smiled. Justin sighed and sat down next to me in the very last row in the back of first class. 

"Damn, it's cold." I whispered while shivering a little. "I feel all wet and nasty." I sighed. 

"You need meat, look you have nothing to keep you warm." Justin chuckled. 

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. 

"I'll keep you warm." Justin smirked while putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. 

"You're all wet." I sighed looking up at him. 

"It's your fault that we are wet." 

"No it isn't, you wouldn't let me go until I took you back." 

"It's your fault for not taking me back." Justin chuckled. "And it's also your fault for listening to me." 

"Wow" I sighed sitting up. 

"But that kiss was amazing... New record for the longest." Justin whispered in my ear. 

"That was nothing" I said looking out the window and watching the airplane take off. Once we where in the air and it was safe to turn on our electronics, I turned on my phone and started to text David: 

'Hey Davidddddd :))' 

'Hi Kyyyyyyyyyyyy :P' 

'What r u up to? xx' 

'Nothing, I'm eating a sandwich :)' 

'Oh luckyyy... I'm hungry :(' I replied, just then Justin put a snicker bar in front of my face, I looked at him and he smiled. I took it and ate it. 

'Never mind :))' I told David. 

'You got some food?' 

'More like candy :D' 

'What kind? :))' 

'Snickers :P' 

'Luckyyy where did you get it from? Now I want some :(' 

'Justin gave it to me :))' I clicked send, but then I regret that I said that. 

'Oh' David replied. 

'Yeah.. Still want some?' 

'No, I'm pretty full... Hey Ky, I have to go.. Bye' 

'K, bye. xx' I replied. I sighed and slouched down in the seat. 

'u can have a flirty convo. with me babe ;))' I read a text from a number that was not in my contacts. 

'No thank you.' I replied, I figured out it was Justin's number because I recognized the last numbers. 

'Let's make out again ;)' 

"No" I said glaring at Justin. 

"Why not? You seemed to like it earlier, I felt you smile in between." Justin smirked.