~Chapter 10~

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Hey Kylie, nice nap?" Justin greeted me while I woke up. It took me time to adjust to realize where I was. 

"Oh yeah! Bieber give me my phone!" I said slapping his shoulder. 

"Calm down its on the counter!" 

"Oh.. Wait... What did you do to it?" I said looking through my messages. 

"Nothing." Justin said playing angry birds on his phone. 

"Seriously Bieber, what did you do?" 

"I have a name you know... Why can't you just call me Justin?" He said not looking up. 

"Because I can Bieber."  

"Check your twitter then" he said trying to hold his smirk. I clicked on my twitter and saw my tweets. Oh god. Next time I should log out. 

"Why?" I said tossing my phone to the side and looking at him. 

"Because I can." He said mocking my voice. 

"Why can't you just leave me alone? Why go you always have to mess with me?" 

"Because I can." He said mocking my voice yet again. 

"Whatever. How long till we get there? And where's Chaz? And how long until we get something to eat? I'm hungry." 

"We will be there in about 10 minutes, Chaz is still sleeping, and I don't know, there is refrigerator over there.. Check if there is something to eat there." 

"Bieber, I'm lazy." 

"Then starve. I'm busy here." He said still playing angry birds. I took his phone. "Kylie, what the fuck?" I stuck my tongue out at him and kept it away whenever he tried to grab it back. "Kylie, give it back! I was about to beat the level! Not cool!" I got up and ran into the bedroom like Justin did before. This time I locked the door but Justin came in before I closed it. 

"Can't run now, so give it back!" Justin demanded blocking the door. I just shook my head no and backed away. Justin walked closer. 

"No. You didn't want to get me something to eat!" I said putting his phone in my back pocket. 

"Kylie! You won't win! I will get my phone back one way or another!" Justin said trying to grab me I just jumped on the bed, he got on the bed also, I took the bed sheets and threw them on top of him and jumped off the bed. I tried to unlock the door, but I was struggling, Justin already got off the bed and grabbed me and threw me on the bed and got on top of me. 

"Kylie I'm serious, you can't run now! Give me the phone." 

"Give me food." I said squirming to get out from under him, he wasn't laying on me he was sitting up over my waist pinning me on to the bed. 

"Give me the phone." 

"First the food!"  

"KYLIE!! SERIOUSLY YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES!! I JUST WANT THE PHONE!" 

"LIKE YOU DONT GET ON MY NERVES! YOU ALWAYS BE PERVERTED TOWARDS ME AND MESS WITH ME!" I defended. 

"Well if you give me the phone maybe I'll stop!" 

"Promise?" 

"Aha, no. But just give me the phone!" 

"Justin!" 

"Wait! Did you say Justin?!" He smiled 

"No I said Bieber! Now get off me!" Justin looked down at the position we where in and smiled.