~Chapter 54~

(Prepare for a surprise) 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"You're going to get a cold out here." Ryan chuckled. 

"I don't care." I said getting up and crossing my arms. 

"Wow.. You're in the exact same spot." Chaz chuckled. 

"Same spot? What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"Are you serious? You don't know where you're sitting?" Chaz said looking at me like I was crazy. 

"Yeah, I'm sitting on stairs." I said like it was obvious. 

"Look." Ryan said walking over to a spot and wiping snow off a square in the middle of the sidewalk with his foot. I walked over and saw the square had a star and Justin's name on it. "Right where you were sitting is the exact same spot that Justin used to sit a couple of years ago with his guitar." 

"I can't believe you didn't know and you're dating him." Chaz chuckled. 

"Was Chaz, I was dating him." I sighed. 

"Oh yeah he's with Selena now." Ryan chuckled. 

"Yeah well.. Why are you making a big deal that I was sitting there?" I sighed. 

"Cause it's funny." Chaz chuckled. "Like I bet at least someone got a picture of you sitting there and they're going to give it to the media and they're going to make a big lie, maybe something that you miss Justin or you're here to get him back." 

"There's paparazzi here? I didn't see any." I said looking around. 

"They're good at hiding." Ryan chuckled. 

"I'll keep my eye out.. Anyways why are you guys here?" 

"Uh.. This is our town? We live here." Chaz said. 

"No stupid, I mean here.. Like here in front of me." I said. 

"Oh I was helping my grandma at the bakery she owns across the street (A/N lets pretend there's a bakery and Ryan's grandma owns it) and Chaz was just being the pig that he is and eating everything." Ryan chuckled. 

"Why did you throw a snowball at me?" 

"Did it get you annoyed?" Chaz asked. 

"Yes." 

"Then that's why." Chaz chuckled. 

"I'm going to get you back." I threatened. 

"Lets go inside the bakery, it's cold out here." Ryan said. We agreed and I followed him in. "Grandma, this is Kylie... My uh.. Friend?" Ryan paused. "We are friends, right?" Ryan asked looking at me. 

"Sure." I chuckled. 

"How are you sweetie? Want a doughnut?" Ryan's grandma asked. I smiled and took one. 

"I'm fine, and thank you." I replied. 

"How did you meet her? I haven't seen her around Stratford." Ryan's grandma asked. 

"I met Kylie a while back, when I was in California with Justin." Ryan answered. 

"Oh this is the famous Kylie! How are you and Justin? You guys are the cutest couple." She smiled. 

"Uh.." I said looking down at the ground awkwardly. "We.. Uh aren't going out anymore." 

"Oh really? Why?" Ryan's grandma asked. 

"Reasons.." I said awkwardly. 

"Grandma, maybe you should go check on the bread." Ryan said leading his grandma toward the kitchen.