~Chapter 24~

Kylie's P.O.V 

"You have permission to stare at my beautiful body." Justin said walking out of the restroom with only a towel around his waist. 

"No, why would I want to." I said walking into the kitchen. Chaz, Ryan, and Emily where playing Xbox. 

"Because you know you love me." Justin said coming towards me. 

"Stop Justin." I said looking for something to drink. "What is there to drink?" 

"I don't know, did you check in the fridge?" Justin said. 

"Don't you think I've checked?" 

"Well sorry, umm.. In the cupboards?" Justin said reaching up to the open the cupboards. 

"Justin!" I said looking away. 

Justin's P.O.V 

"What?" I asked. I turned around and saw Kylie facing the other way. 

"Umm... Your towel..." I looked down and my towel fell on the ground, luckily I had my boxers on. 

"Woah! JB what are you doing?!" Ryan said. 

"Huh? Nothing! It fell down on accident!" I said picking up my towel. 

"Right.." Ryan said going back to the Xbox. 

"Umm, I should go out clothes on.." I said. 

"Yeah, you should." Kylie said. I went to go put on something. I put on sweats, a red t-shirt, and red Supra's. 

"WHATSSSS UPPPP YOUUUU GUYYYYSSSS?!" Alfredo said coming through the door. 

"How'd you get in here?" Emily questioned. 

"Uh duh. Room key." Alfredo said showing us a room key. 

"I thought we only get one." I said. 

"I don't know.. I asked for a room key and they gave me one." Alfredo said sitting on the couch. "You guys hungry?" Alfredo said looking through his phone. 

"YESSS!" Chaz said. 

"Well I ordered pizza, don't know how long it will take." Alfredo answered. 

"PIZZA!!" Emily shouted. 

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Ryan suggested. 

"Me!" Kylie said sitting on the couch. 

"Which one?" Ryan said looking through the movies. 

"How about Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" I joked picking up the DVD. 

"No." Kylie said. "How about Toy Story 3?" She said grabbing the DVD. 

"Yeah!" Alfredo said. 

"So Toy Story 3 it is!" She said putting the DVD in the DVD Player. When the movie started, there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and it was the pizza guy. 

"$25" the guys said. 

"Sorry bro, only have a $100 dollar bill with me now." I said handing him it. "Keep the change I guess. Thanks!" I said grabbing the 3 pizza boxes. The guys looked happy and walked away. "PIZZAS HERE!!!!" I said setting the boxes on the coffee table. Everyone grabbed a slice and we ate. Ryan fell asleep in the beginning of the movie, Chaz and Emily fell asleep in the middle, Christian came back and went to bed, and Alfredo left. The movie just finished and me and Kylie were the only ones awake. 

"Wasn't that movie awesome?!" Kylie asked. 

"Interesting." I answered. 

"I'm not tired. You?"