~Chapter 64~

(DID NOT PROOF READ AND PLEASE READ THE END NOTES!) 

Emily's P.O.V 

"Hey Chaz." I said walking over to him. We where all on the roof of this building, it was a party type thing above everyone else for the celebrities, since there was thousands of people below us. 

"What? You decided you don't like David and you expect me to take you back and then later tonight we are going to get drunk and then we accidentally will have drunken sex which we wake up in the morning and won't know what happened." Chaz said. 

"Wait. What?" I said confused. 

"Nothing." Chaz smirked. 

"Whatever, wanna make a bet?" I asked. 

"Keep talking." Chaz said interested. 

"How much do you want to bet that by the end of the night Kylie and Justin will be making out?" I smirked while looking over to them, Justin was trying to flirt. 

"I'll bet you $50 that they won't, because by judging the way Justin is failing at flirting Kylie will not be interested." 

"Alright $50 it is. Get your money out because I'm going to win." I said. 

"Let's shake on it." Chaz said sticking out his had. 

"Alright." I said shaking it. 

"What was that about?" David asked as I walked back to him. 

"Nothing, just a little bet." I smiled. 

"Oh boy, what is it this time?" 

"Oh.. Just that Kylie and Justin will be making out by the end of the night." 

"Hmm... They probably arent." 

"Yeah they will. They went shopping together." 

"So? I've been shopping with her and we never dated." 

"But Kylie supposedly hates Justin, why would she go with him? And why would she pick what he wears?"  

"Hmm.. True." David sighed. "But I think she has a very tiny crush on Logan." 

"No, she looks at him like she does to Christian, as a brother. And besides, Logan has no interest in her in that way." 

"How do you know?" 

"By now he would if made a move." 

"They went skating together." 

"Only because Kylie was bored." 

"You really know about this relationship stuff." David chuckled and hugged me. 

"I know." I chuckled. "Now lets try to find Taylor Swift! I need her autograph." I chuckled and dragged David with me to try and find Taylor. 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Justin!" Justin and I heard someone shout. We both turned to the direction that we heard the voice and saw her. Why would she be here? "Hey Justin." She said walking up to Justin and hugging him. 

"Oh hey.. Selena." Justin said hugging her back. 

"Can we talk?" She asked while breaking away from the hug. "Alone.." 

"I'll leave you two also so you guys can talk." I faked smiled and left. I sighed and looked around. Chaz and Ryan are with girls, Emily and David are who knows where, and I can't see Logan. I sighed and walked over to mom, Pattie, Allison, and the kids. 

"Hey Kylie." Allison smiled as I sat next to her. 

"Hi." I sighed. 

"Got tired of Justin?" Allison joked.