~Chapter 62~

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Kylie" I heard someone whisper. "Kylieeee" I heard the same person whisper. 

"What the fuck do you want?!" I said while sitting up. 

"Are you hungry?" Emily asked. 

"What? I'm tired! Let me sleep." I sighed while laying back down. "Why does it smell like Justin." I said while sitting back up. I looked to my right and Justin was there sleeping. 

"Maybe because he is right there." Emily chuckled. 

"I swear we did nothing, we were watching TV then I guess we fell asleep." I defended. 

"I never said you guys did." Emily smirked. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"Uh.. It's.. 10:55pm." 

"You guys are barely getting back now?"  

"We went to different places." Emily chuckled. 

"Now where is everyone?" 

"Downstairs at the little restaurant." Emily said. "I came up to ask if you guys where hungry." 

"Oh." I sighed. "Where's Jackson? Is he still sleeping?" 

"No he's downstairs also." 

"Oh." 

"Yeah.. So you're not hungry?" 

"No." I sighed. 

"I won't even ask him, he looks like he's in a deep sleep." 

"Alright." I chuckled. 

"Well.. I'll be downstairs." Emily smiled. 

"Close the door." I said before she left. She smirked and then closed the door. I sighed and laid back down. A few minutes later I fell back asleep. 

~12am~ 

"WAKE UP! LETS PARTY!" Ryan and Chaz shouted while jumping on the bed. "WOO! PARTY TIME!" 

"Guys! Fuck off!" Justin said hiding his face with the blanket. 

"Come on you can fuck Kylie later!" Chaz whined. 

"Chaz get out." I said throwing a pillow at him, he just caught it. 

"It's midnight! I want to sleep, I have a lot of things to do later!" Justin sighed. 

"Yeah, I have interviews and some photo shoots." I sighed. 

"I have interviews and I have to rehearse for my performance." Justin sighed. 

"You guys are no fun." Ryan whined and they left. 

"Finally." I sighed and we both fell asleep again. 

~8:45am~ 

"Kylie, Allison wants to know if you're ready yet.. And Scooter wants to discuss the performance with Justin." Emily said from the other side of the door. 

"Shit! I'm going to be late!" I said getting up quickly. I went to get my clothes and went to the bathroom. I wore: normal skinny jeans, black high tops, the sweatshirt Alfredo got me, white jacket that I left unbuttoned, a white headband, and a random necklace. I brushed my teeth quickly and rushed to get my phone. "Justin wake up! My dad is waiting for you!" I said shaking him. 

"Who?" He said sleepily. 

"My dad! He's waiting for you downstairs." I said in a hurry. 

"Oh shit! I have an interview at 9!" Justin said looking at the clock. "Fuck!"