~Chapter 15~

~Inside The Arena~ 

Justin's P.O.V 

"Kylie we broke up. Well I broke up for us. You're welcome." I said while taking a bite of an apple while I waited for the crew to set the stage up, they are setting the stage up late. 

"Huh?" She said while playing on her phone. She got to the arena about 3 minutes ago. 

"I said. I broke up with you. So you don't have to be seen with me anymore. I figured you want Chaz more than me, so I moved on." No I didn't. I just wanted her to be happy. 

"Are you serious? So like no more holding hands or kissing or stuff?" She said looking up at me. 

"Yup, but don't come crying to me when you miss my kisses." I said smirking and winking at her. She just rolled her eyes and played with her phone. 

"I don't want Chaz, I don't want anyone. Chaz left already." She said not taking her eyes off the phone. Chaz left? I tried not to smile. Yes! Me and Kylie are alone at last. Now it's time for me to do my magic. 

"What do you do on that phone? You're always on it." I said sitting by her on the couch and tried to look at what she is doing. 

"Stuff. Now move. You are in my bubble." She said moving the phone away. 

"Oh, I'm in your bubble? What bubble?" I said smirking, I knew exactly what she meant. 

"This area is my bubble, and you're in it." She said waving her hands around to indicate where her bubble is. 

"Oh, so you want me to move?" 

"Yeah, like right now." 

"Hmm, ok." I said getting up and grabbing her phone quickly and placing my half bitten apple in her hands. I ran outside. 

"JUSTIN! NOT AGAIN! THIS GAME IS NOT COOL!" Kylie said running towards me. 

"HAHA YEAH IT IS!! IT'S ENTERTAINING!" I said running to the other side of the arena. 

"COME ON! IT'S NOT FAIR! YOU RUN FASTER THAN ME!!" Kylie said trying to catch up. 

"THEN EXERCISE MORE AND STOP BEING ON THIS PHONE!!" I said laughing. Just then I heard thunder, which made me stop, Kylie finally caught up to me and tried to grab the phone, I kept it away. 

"Fuck, was that thunder?! A couple of minutes ago is was sunny and hot out here!" I said angry and confused. 

"Yeah, what you scared?" Kylie said smirking. 

"No." Then it started pouring rain out of nowhere. "What the fuck? How is this possible?!" I said looking up at the sky. 

"OH MY GOD! FUCK!" Kylie yelled while getting soaked with rain water. After a couple of seconds later, we were soaked. 

"WELL DONT JUST STAND THERE, RUN!!" I said grabbing Kylie's hand and running to a door. I tried to open it but it was locked. "Fuck! It's locked!" I said looking around for another door. 

"Oh my god! Don't you have a key or something?!" Kylie said kind of shivering. 

"Are you cold?" I asked looking at her. She looked so beautiful while the rain poured on her face. 

"Yeah kind of." She said rubbing her hands together. "Can you call my dad or someone?" 

"No, I left my phone inside charging." I said looking in my pockets. 

"Here let me call my dad then, hand me my phone." I handed her the phone and she was typing in the numbers, when it slipped out of her hands because of the rain. The phone crashed onto the ground and broke. "Oh my fucking god! Are you serious?!" Kylie said annoyed and angry.