~Chapter 61~

Kylie's P.O.V 

"What would you say is the style for the clothing line?" The interviewer asked. It was the next day and Logan and I were in the middle of an interview for the new clothing line. 

"I think it's like what kids like these days." I said. 

"Yeah, there's a cool and fun feel to it." Logan added. 

"Logan will you be attending the New Years Rockin Eve?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I might stop by to watch some performances." He smiled. 

"You should hang out with us. I want you to meet some of my friends." I smiled. "Well friend.." I chuckled. 

"Alright, I'll hang out with you guys." Logan smiled. 

"Logan, are you a fan of Justin's music?" The he asked. "And you Kylie, are you into his music?" 

"Yeah, his music.. It's ok. You know I don't obsess over it, but if it comes on then I'll listen to it." Logan answered. 

"How about you Kylie?" The interviewer asked me. 

"Well... I can't really escape from his music." I shrugged. 

"What do you mean by that?" The interviewer asked. 

"Basically even when I don't want to listen to him music, it's around me. If it isn't on the radio, then Alfredo is watching his music videos, or he's playing his guitar and writing music. And don't get me started with the humming. Like he hums around me and he knows it annoys me so he just does it some more." I shrugged. 

"So you've heard some new songs that aren't out yet?" The interviewer asked. 

"Yeah." I said. 

"What kind?" The interviewer asked. 

"Well I don't know he wants me to just put it out there, but I'll just tell you one." I chuckled. "He writes like random songs just for fun and he wrote a chicken nugget song." I laughed. 

"Chicken nugget song?" Logan laughed. 

"I think he wrote it because he wanted chicken nuggets, but Pattie wouldn't let him go get some." I chuckled. 

"Well any last words you guys wanna say about the clothing line?" 

"When it comes out everyone has to buy it." I chuckled. 

"Yeah everyone buy it.. To stay swaggy like Justin says." Logan chuckled. We all laughed. 

"Well thank you guys for coming." He said standing up. We both stood up also and shook his hand. 

"Thanks for having us." Logan smiled. 

"What he said." I smiled. 

"He wrote a chicken nugget song?" Allison chuckled as I walked up to her. 

"Yeah." I chuckled. 

"Well I got to hear that one." She laughed. 

"Where are we going now?" I asked. 

"We can join everyone else and go shopping." Allison suggested. 

"Alright" I sighed. We walked down to the front door. 

"Kylie wait!" Logan said jogging over to us. 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"Uhh.. Do you.. Would you like to.. Uh.." Logan said nervously. I glanced at Allison and we both chuckled a little. 

"Would I like to what?" I asked. 

"Would you like to go ice skating?" He asked. 

"Sure." I smiled. "When?"