~Chapter 34~

~Inside the arena~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Do I have to be here?" I said pouting to my dad. 

"Kylie, you may not want to be here, but can't you at least support Justin?" Dad said while reading some papers. 

"Doesn't he have enough supporters?! He has millions of them." I sighed annoyed. 

"You may not understand, but you're the most important supporter for Justin, for him to do the best he can be, he wants to know that you're watching and supporting him." Dad sighed looking at me for a second and signing the papers he had. 

"But why me, why why why" I sighed and left to sit in the floor seats and watched as Scrappy and everyone else get the stage ready. 

"Hey Ky" David said sitting next to me. 

"Hey David." I sighed. 

"What's wrong?" 

"It's just that I'm bored, and I don't want to be here." I said looking at him. 

"Wanna go make some Beliebers happy? Like grab a bunch of extra tickets and hand them out to the ones waiting outside with no tickets?" David suggested. 

"Why not." I said getting up. At least it's better to be outside then in here. I walked up to my dad. "Hey dad, where do you guys keep the extra tickets that didn't get sold?" 

"They're over by the front desk where people are going to buy them later. Why?" Dad asked. 

"Just wondering... Me and David are going to go outside to get some fresh air, ok?" I asked. 

"Ok, be safe." Dad said and went to manage some things. 

"Lets go get some tickets." I said leading David to the front desk, once we got there, there was a big security guard. 

"Hold up, what are you two up to?" The guy asked. 

"I need to talk to the person in charge with the extra tickets." I said. 

"Ok" he said and let us through. 

"We need a couple of tickets." I said to the lady. 

"Take a couple only." She said reading papers. I took a handful and David took a handful then we left to go outside. 

"Hide the tickets in your pockets, then give them to the ones that are nice. And surprise them" David said while putting the tickets he got in his sweater pocket. I agreed and put them in my pockets. We walked outside and saw a lot of fans outside. 

"Dang they're loud." I said smiling at David. 

"They are." David said looking around and amazed at all the fans. "Can't believe all these girls come just for that one boy. Well come on let's go talk to them." David said walking towards them. Of course they were on the other side of the gate. 

"WHERE'S JUSTIN?!" Most of them screamed. 

"He's inside rehearsing." David said. 

"WHO ARE YOU?" Some girls screamed. 

"I'm David, you guys have to quite down or else I can't hear some of you." David said, they all listened and stopped screaming. 

"Why are you here?" One fan asked. 

"I'm here visiting Kylie, she's a good friend." David said smiling at me. I just smiled back. 

"Hey Kylie why aren't you with Justin?" A different fan asked.