~Chapter 33~

(Thanks For Reading!! #MuchLove) 

~Morning~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I tried to not wake Justin up and read the text I got. 

'Ky, I have big news for you :)' I read the text that was from David. 

'What do you mean? O_o' I replied. 

'Well... I decided I should come visit you in Paris xx' wait what?  

'What? Does my dad know? Why?' I replied. I looked at the time and it was 5am. 

''Yeah I asked your dad and he's fine with it.. And because I was bored :P,Emily went on a vacation with family :/.'  

'Oh ok... What time are you getting here?' 

'The plane is landing in Paris at 5:30am.. Can you pick me up at the airport?'  

'Yeah sure! :) looking forward to see you!' 

'Great! xx ;)'  

':) I'm going to get ready ttyl!' 

'Kk' David replied. I looked at Justin and he was fast asleep. I got out of the bed really carefully and got ready. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my make up as the usual, put on white skinny jeans, light pink flowy shirt, light pink high tops, gold bracelets, white cardigan, and I blow dried my hair and put my hair in a side pony tail with one or two strands of hair out of the pony tail and I also put on some shades. I checked the time and it was 5:25am. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Justin was still fast asleep. I walked out of the room very quietly and texted Fredo to meet me in the lobby with the keys to the range rover. 

"Where we going?" Alfredo asked, he didn't look sleepy. 

"Sleep well?" I asked walking out the front doors. 

"Yeah, you? Wait of course you did, you where with Justin." Alfredo joked. 

"Yeah I did, sort of. And drive me to the airport please." I said sitting in the passenger seat. 

"What are you going to do there?" Alfredo said sitting in the drivers seat and putting on his seat belt. 

"Picking someone up, dad already knows." I said putting on my seat belt. 

"Who?" Alfredo said while starting to drive towards the airport. 

"David, a friend." 

"Trying to make Justin jealous I see.." Alfredo joked. 

"What? No.. I didn't know he was even on his way here until he texted me at 5am" I defended. 

"Did he tell you why he was coming?" 

"Emily went on vacation with her family, and he was bored over there so he wanted to hang out here." I said looking out the window. "You think Justin will get mad that he's here?" 

"Knowing that kid, probably." Alfredo said parking the range rover. 

"Yeah, but I don't really care." I said getting out. 

"Justin likes you a lot Ky, and if he saw you dressed like that right now he would be drooling over you." Alfredo teased. 

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I said looking down at what I'm wearing. 

"You look uhh... You look too hot.." Alfredo said weirdly. 

"No I don't, whatever lets go find David." I said looking around.